I want this BAD!!!!!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6161&item=2476648805&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW#ebayphotohosting

damn that is pimp shanizzle :hitit:

to much$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

wow… 95,000 no fuckin way that thing better go mach 1

nice… but not for that dough

kinda has a upside down, Starsky & Hutch thing going. You could build one yourself for a hole lot less coin.

12.0:1 compression ratio. what type of fuel is that. 100 octane???

fat guy = slow reactions + 600hp = beautiful camaro on news afters if flys off mt washington: translation thats too much car for you, you can’t even handle a v6 camaro.

hahahahahahahaha i guess thats why you own g-bodies so you dont have to worry about the power :rofl:

i’m not fat thou. :dunno: i have a car with some power.

fat with some people, is a state of mind.

14.6 power?

he ran the buick and got a 13.7

Haha, you’re kidding right!?! You’re comparing that to a Mach 1?!?!?!?

The price is due to the rarity, not the performance. Stock LS1s are faster than Mach 1s (I’ll admit, not by much) and that ZL1 is far far far faster… so if you want to save $ why wouldn’t you suggest going stock LS1 + mods route?

It’s a mimick of the 1st Gen. “Hockey Stick” stripes. Although I don’t think it really vibes. The car has too many mixed themes (retro Hockey Sticks & grill insert + modern Z06 wheels + wide center strip accenting modern SS scoop = confused exterior).

-TJ

and to me thats pathetic, i know that car should go low 13’s on street tires.

i think that he meant the speed mach 1 like as in 700+mph.

X2

TJ, i believe he maent the car should go the speed of mach 1, not the car mach 1.

^ true it’s not all one “theme” but i think it’s hard as hell… and i still don’t know why he didn’t go Rich instead of Dick

and here is one of his other items… once you own the car you can get a hotass chick to wear these also

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=63889&item=4149502554#ebayphotohosting

yeah… esp with you weighing 78lbs soaking wet :hs: