V4 - For Holland Speedway - Hornets/stingers

Im looking to buy a v4 - stock, car for holland speedway. this would be for next year (that im going to race) the car has to be stock (mostly) and doesnt have to have a perfect body, nor does it have to have good interior.

I believe it must be a Front engine car (so no fieros and such)

if you have something under the $2000 price range let me know.

i don’t have one but most 4 cylinder cars are i4, not v4, just for future reference.

sorry but what exactly does i4 mean?
im a old school chevy guy… could you fill me in please?

ive got a honda civic 4 door. ran second in points at holland, was a top 5 car at ransomville.

I can get you pics in a day or so. race ready 700$

the “v” in v8 refers to the relationship that the cylinders have to each other.

in a four cylinder, they are in a straight line as opposed to a v. i4 = inline 4.

$2000 will buy you a complete Charger car at Holland. If you spend that much on a Hornet someone needs to kick you. Call junkyards, some will probably give you a car if you put their name on it.

^^^ Not to argue with you but arnt the chargers pretty much super stocks now? And if you could find me one for $2000 id buy one today lol.

j.w what has been done to the car? i know you can chance somethings for racing such as radiator ? and could you supply some pics?

i was on a charger team with joe fetzer at holland for 2 yrs. there is a seperate class then charger for superstocks called legends.

im looking to join hornets/stingers to start out. and i ment to say 2k is my max i would pay for a race ready car… but cheeper is better.

I know Joe very well. Chargers at Holland are between Lancaster street and super stocks. (I know the supers are gone now). Legends aren’t even close to a full size full frame street car. Time to do a little research.
Hornets are a great place to start. DO NOT spend your full $2000 on just the car. Go find a car for a couple hundred dollars or free, because you will need the rest of that money to maintain it/get it race ready. And if it’s your first car, you’ll likely total it in a few weeks.
From the day you buy a racecar til the day you sell it, you will have no extra money. None. BTDT. Shop around, try raceny.com. $2000 for a 4 cyl POS is way too much just so you know.

This was my old car, call me if you want more info on it, I may be buying it back from Karter, but have no plans for it, so…

Jeff @ 716 570 3082;\

You’re a fucking idiot as usual.

Find an EG civic that runs and drives with no issues then add saftey equiptment, paint it and add rubrails. let me know what you spend, you’ll spend alot more than 700$.

You dont drive junk if you want to win, plain and simple.

ehh best bet is a h23 prelude, my uncle and his team mate pretty much owned up there with it…

If you still cant find a car, go up to the house next to the track and ask marty if he will sell you one…

lol. where can i buy this so called “complete” charger car for 2k? haha. thats a joke. I will sell you the most solid hornet car out there for 1500$ its got a brand new full cage, belts, everything you would need. 98 2-door civic.

Go fuck yourself. What have you based that statement on? DIAF.

Go read raceny.com for awhile and you’ll find your complete $2000 street stock/charger. Guys get frustrated trying to sell them and after a year or two, they pretty much give them away. That’s how I bought my one street stock. $200 for the complete car less motor/tranny with all extra parts. I had to put the motor/tranny in it, but I already had it. Not a bad deal.
But what the fuck do I know anyway. How many years at tracks and laps have you assholes run?

8 years, 3 divisions. and I base that statement on the poor quality of all your posts.

Ouch…

Soon as I get some extra cash I wanna get a first gen Neon for hornets. :snky:

Keep your eye on raceny.com and you’ll find one. Guys get frustrated trying to sell racecars and pretty much give them away after a year or 2 of attempting to sell it. I bought one of my street stocks (almost a charger) for $200 with all extra parts less motor/tranny. I already had my motor/tranny ready to go from a previous car, so it was a great deal.

For all that think I’m a dumbfuck, here’s a turnkey $2500 charger with tons of spares:

DTRP street stock just sold for $750 less motor

Another charger for $2000