various items part 2

seems like my threads keep getting deleted… i was coming on today to update my items being sold maybe change some pricing and the thread was gone… ahh boyyyy man this sucks…

18" rims purchased from Krimzen with key locks for $600… hasnt been used since he sold them to me…

alpine mp3 player with removable faceplate, 240sx harness set up so its plug and play… comes with a carry case for your faceplate and a remote… works well and approx 2-3 years old… $100

injen intake system… throttle body to MAFS plus the addon extension and filter for $300…

a set of 2 of alpine and jbl replacement speakers… the sizes are the s13 stock speaker size of i think 4 x 6… not completly sure… can get rid of all 4 for $50

clear signals with white bulb $40

stock s13 clutch fan… dont know how much these are worth but if you need one then give me a price…

new nismo replacement thermostat which are a few degrees lower then the stock tempuratre sensor… this replaces the KA24 and the SR20 sensor can sell for $50

stock popups if anyone needs… give me a price if you need a set…

used american pro 640 watt 2 chn amp… $50

i might have some more in my garage but im at work at the moment so I dont remember… if I do have it will be stock parts most likly…

i can email pitures of any of the products to you because i dont know how to post them up on a thread anymore lol…

i didnt catch the early post. what kind of rims are they? bolt pattern? offset (need to clear 300zx) and rubber? pic would be great
thanks

Cheers
Chris

also have a PDM front lip for sale… $100 umm the rims are pretty much a gunmetal… bolt pattern is 4 bolt to the s13 and the offset i have no clue… give me an email and i’ll send you a pic of them…

all items up for sale except the alpine mp3 player has been sold over the weekend. Here are pics of the rims i took at home.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d91/tony240/51.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d91/tony240/52.jpg

ill give you a hand with the wheels… heres a pic when they were on my car. pls ignore the sexyness of the car and focus on the wheels :wink:
they will not clear Z brakes in the front. probably need a 15mil not too sure though.

disregard this post.

hha thx, the rims on that sexy red car…

speakers still available?

what is the orffest and witdh of the rims??

i have no clue on the specs of the rims, i just bought them and trew them in my basement lol… krimzen?? know anything bout the rims because i practicaly just got them from you lol without asking questions haha…

as for the speakers yes i still have them

all items still for sale… i seriously need these gone since ive sold the car about a month ago haha… anyone???

lower your price and they will be gone.

UPDATED LIST

18" rims purchased from Krimzen with key locks for $600… hasnt been used since he sold them to me…

alpine mp3 player with removable faceplate, 240sx harness set up so its plug and play… comes with a carry case for your faceplate and a remote… works well and approx 2-3 years old… SOLD

injen intake system… throttle body to MAFS plus the addon cold air extension and filter for $300

a set of 2 of alpine and jbl replacement speakers… the sizes are the s13 stock speaker size of i think 4 x 6… not completly sure… can get rid of all 4 for $40

clear signals with white bulb $20

stock s13 clutch fan… dont know how much these are worth but if you need one then give me a price…

new nismo replacement thermostat which are a few degrees lower then the stock tempuratre sensor… this replaces the KA24 and the SR20 sensor can sell for $50

stock popups if anyone needs… give me a price if you need a set…

used american pro 640 watt 2 chn amp… $40

S13 front PDM lip(black) small crack on drivers side… $100

Air brushed hood… good condition and dont really know how old or how many cars had this hood on but give me an offer for the hood its on my display pic

I may have more stock parts but they are most likly going to be trown out since they are crap items… such as that rubber/plastic peice underneath your rad/fan assembly and a stock shifter…

Think they are 18x7.5", and they don’t clear Z brakes iirc.

Are the tires any good on them? Info on the tires?

2 of the tires are in great shape and have lots of meat left and other 2 has rear camber wear so those will need to be replaced… OR can be driven another short season but replacing is the best choice.

Fuck an MP3 alpine sold for 100? I can’t belive i missed this :frowning:

But anyways, for the speaker set, do you know the model or anything of the speakres?

And are the alpine the backs and the JBL are fronts or what?

I need some fronts

alpine front jbl rear.

exactly… alpines sounded clearest so i used those for fronts… and as for modles the JBL are the GTO class and the Alpine are the Type S…

add me to msn if u have it

yes they are 7.5 and i think they are 26offset not sure though. and the tires are dunlop 5000 if i remember right… and the backs are shot but fronts are fine… tires are 245/35/18