VENDORS I WTB!!!

I am looking for your best price on the Super Advans v2 in gold
http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/watermark.php?photo=images/advansuper2.jpg

Pm best price.

i think samson is selling his… they are red tho… might be able to get them painted :slight_smile: thos are mad sexy tho… good luck. cant wait to see them on ur car !!

Could’ve sworn I posted already… regardless, those are what JDM wet dreams are made of!

I can only find them in the states, it maybe worth the price but I think brokerage fee’s may sour any savings.

Comon vendors!:smiley:

Samson is selling Advan SA3A, the older version.

Finally someone else liking the 3 spoke. These are my current rims:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/s14_2Nv/xr3-1.jpg

preview of things to come?

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/8438/sb350z2ld2qz6.jpg

damit! I am loving those rims too much…:mad:

Hello? Vendors?!?

ver.2 SA2R 18x9.5 from me via Japan inc. tax ~$3900. From the US, if you go over the border and get them ~$3200 plus tax ‘there’ and GST here.

I would prefer 5-spokes to the 3…

Looks awkward to me on a Zee. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi,
Thanks for your response. But with all due respect, thats more then 1000 more then if I just picked them up in the U.S. $600 more then if I were to have them shipped here.

Rims= $2400 U.S shipped
Converted = $2800 Can
Brokerage= $100 Can
Taxes= $400 Can

Grand total= $3300…(give or take a couple $)

Please let me know via PM if you can match that.

Cheers,

R:)

5’s do like very nice, but the 3 spokes are just so JDM!
Reminds me of the old days…

Not even going to try. I provide a whole service, your looking for a courier… to deliver wheels to you in country with no value added services on top… two different things.

Also your -$600 on my Japanese quote and +$100 on my US quote. no clue where you got $1000 from.

good luck with the wheels.

umm, ok.

I am not sure I understand your initial quote then…

You stated that it would be $3900 taxes in, correct?

I was quoted,
Rims= $2400 U.S shipped. Converted = $2800 Can
^this shows what I was quoted by Andy@performance nissan.
That is what I meant by the 1k diff. $2800 vs $3900
Then add this, to my initial $2800
Brokerage= $100 Can
Taxes= $400 Can

Grand total= $3300 CAN$…(give or take a couple $) Compared to your $3900 CAN$

Also, I had asked if you could pm a price if you could match. Instead you respond with suggestions that I want just a “courier service”? I was simply stating what I was quoted from a US supplier in Cali. I am sorry you took such offense.

Granted, I understand you are in a business to make money, but your response to a potential customer reflects the lack of experience and professionalism on your part and obviously your company, that being said.

I will gladly take my business elsewhere.

R

Not sure where your getting your opinion basis from; a courier service does this very thing and MANY people use it for such. Because you were not aware of this, I’m lacking in professionalism? I suggested you use a well established method to acquire the product? No, I don’t think that looks bad on me at all.

$3900 was the quote ALL in , so a $600 difference. Either way you are correct we wont’ be dong business at any time. People making assumptions about my intent and professionalism based on their own ignorance I’ve no time for.

have a good day.