Verizon Blackberry Storm

for sale is my blackberry storm. its a brand new replacement directly from verizon, as the one i had before this one decided to stop reading my memory card. i’ve been using this storm for about 2 weeks. i like it, but i’ve decided blackberries just aren’t for me. its ALWAYS had a screen protector and clear hard case on it, since the second it came out of the packaging at the verizon store. this phone is nothing short of mint, there are zero scratches on it. with the sale will be the phone, hard case, home charger, data cable, software, original box, and manuals. i really don’t have time to post pictures, but i assure you the phone is absolutely perfect. price is FIRM at $200. i know they’re dirt cheap at the verizon store, but obviously there’s no contract with this one.

also for sale is my old blackberry pearl, also for verizon. its in decent shape, with minor wear and tear. the worst part about it is that the camera is shot, the lens is cracked and it takes terrible pictures. the screen is decent though. included in the sale with the pearl is the phone, brand new leather case (never used at all), home charger, data cable, software, and an extra battery. price for the pearl is FIRM at $30.

if you buy the storm and the pearl together, i’ll let the pearl go for $20.

i know i’ll probably have better luck on craigslist and ebay, but i figured i’d post it here too.

Storm is sold. Pearl is pending