Verizon Phone

My current enV has been dropping the ball lately by shutting itself off 10+ times a day and today the front screen decided to stop working completely. So that puts me in a position to buy a new phone. Looking to spend around $150. First choice is enV3, Voyager, Blackberry Curve, enV2, etc. Mostly either looking for LG phones but if the right deal came along I’d take a look into non LG phones. Show me what ya got.

I’d sell you a white LG chocolate for cheaper than your budget. Let me know. Decent condition…I can get pictures.

I’m also selling my Storm. Great condition. Not sure on price, but I think $150 might be a bit low. We could probably work something out though.

i know someone that will be looking to sell their env2 this weekend. it’s black and only a few months old. had a case on it so its in new condition. lemme know if you’re interested

Interested in both. Get back to me Poose.

Brent Strong would you mind PM’ing me about both phones. What kinda price are you looking for on the storm?

there is a Storm on CL for 175 not mine just throwing it out there

i have a motorola Q phone. just throwing it out there

if he doesnt take the env2, PM me, cuz chances are i will

I have a black Venus. it has a stand-alone music player. The trim on the phone started flaking off, so I meticulously sanded it all off to the plastc. I have ways to color it any color. before I got to it I got an iPhone. let me know if u, or anyone else is interested?

How much for Venus?