Verizon samsung pocket PC FS..........

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/0219071757.jpg

It is a buddy of mines,he is looking for 200 OBO,phone is brand new and still in box.

Ill give u $165 plus the Samsung SCH-a930 cause u said ur mom was lookin for a phone. LMK

wtf?? :rofl: he’s not the one selling it tho dumbass…

i’d buy it devin buy i’d be afraid of breakin the screen when im workin

well if devin dont except does ur buddy still have that enV?

u give ME 175 n ur phone n it is a deal,i will pay him the rest for it

$170…bring it down chazs tomorrow around 4:30 n ill take a look at it

are you jewish? :kekegay:

yes…is that a racial comment? :ban: ?

Dude,do u know where i live? Hell i would rather mail it to u than have to drive out that way for nothing,no offense…

its cool n no i dont know were u live, actually i thought u live near chazs shop

PM me if u want it and want to work somethign out,i live in the south hills

I could just imagine devin rollin up to firstbass on rt8…

“hey Im sleeper… I have come to get my money”

lol

:itr41:

Bump

any particular reason for selling? does it have the charger and manual? i want to switch back to verizon and ive been looking for a decent phone. let me know.

let me see what i can do. If i can sell my sprint katana and get some more cash ill buy it. been wanting one of these

Boosted if your looking for a palm don’t buy one yet…the PPC-6800 is coming in less than two months and is a lot better than both verizons 6700 and sprints(not to mention that sprints 6700 has a faster processor since verizon wanted to be cheapo’s)

ok my boy has the sprint one. I love it use the internet at wendy’s and shit on lunch. Guess ill wait

what do you want for your katana? What color is it?

Blue and i dont know what they go for. But i dropped my black on in toilet and got this 2 weeks ago. Nothing wrong with it basically brand new. Got belt clip and book ect.