Verizon Wireless - 2 BlackBerry Tour 9630, 1 Network Extender

I have two Blackberry Tours for sale. They are in great shape just switched from Verizon to Sprint so I do not need them anymore. Looking for 125 a piece.

If you ever had issue with your Verizon Cell service at your house or camp whatever. Grab the Network Extender to route your calls through your internet connection instead of the standard cell tour. Works great and is a simple plug and play. Get more info here: http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/accessory?action=gotoFemtocell

Looking for 150 for that device.

I’m interested Whitey, can you hook me up with some pics? Do they have any accessories?

I’ll take one Whitey as long as it’s in good working order.

Both phones are in great working order and without scratches. We were using them up until Thursday last week without any issue. One of the phones is actually under manufacturers warranty until December.

As far as accessories go I have a hot pink clip on cover, and a pouch. I obviously used the pouch and I am a big fan of that. It keeps the phone in good shape and it has the patented BlackBerry magnet to save on power consumption.

And I’m guessing the home charger… what about any car charger or anything? I’ll take one Whitey, and you know where I live, I can meet you at Expedient or something if you want. LMK.

Yeah I have a home charger for each one and the original case. The charges are not the original but they are micro usb chargers. I never had a car charger because i never really needed it. I would charge the phone at night and then it would be good for all day.

Do you want to meet tomorrow?

Yea we can do that, I get out of work at around 330. I can be up there at 345.

Sounds good… i will see you there!

do you still have the network extender? My brother just started staying with me and his verizon phone has no service in the game room or the room he sleeps in

Yes I do and it works great! If you want it shoot me a PM and we can meet up.

sounds good, im just waiting for my brother to get back to me

Would def. recommend someone pick up the other Tour… Mine is in excellent shape and the other one was just as nice.

thanks Dan! Glad you are enjoying it!