Vid of JuicedSS representing.....?

it needed its own thread on nyspeed… who has the video from 2003 of “the old guy” on the forum holding it down?

i was told about this vid and in the light of the recent events i believe we should all be reaquainted with it

i wanna see this vid too

i was there for this IRL… someone on here HAS to have it

Don’t hold your breath, it hasn’t been hosted in a while and probably will not be in the future.

But if you look really hard, you might find it…somewhere.

[quote=“Rx3,post:4,topic:26768"”]

Don’t hold your breath, it hasn’t been hosted in a while and probably will not be in the future.

[/quote]

great, sweet, it’ll be on onyx’s dvd that im buying in a month, way to be super :snky: about it

I WANT TO SEE IT NOW DAMNIT! NOW!!!

someone had to right click/save as and have it on their hard drive… cmon…

i hosted it a while ago, but i know its not on there anymore…

but that doesnt mean i don’t have it now

:snky:

wanna pm me a link :wink: <3… thanks mang or wjbaxter@buffalo.edu

I “think” I may have it on my old computer. I’ll try and upload it if it’s ok with JUICEDSS.

heh it would be great to see butch layin the smack down. i haven’t seen that happen in a while.

When my girl went to buy the bike he had for sale Butch punched me in the face and then stuffed my girl in the trunk of his GTO. I swear.

That vid was great because :

1. MrSmith completely made this kid look like a huge bitch. Like, HUGE.

2. Kid gets pissy but won’t do anything

3. Kid tells Butch to shut the fuck up

4. Ensuing Butch-down happens.

for the love of god someone post this vid

[quote=“Rx3,post:4,topic:26768"”]

[/quote]

:word:

for reals, i’ll host it for a brief period of time if someone has it :stuck_out_tongue:

I saw it back on UBRF wouldn’t mind seeing it again though :rofl:

holy old video lol, i think only people that would hae seen it would have been OG ubrf members. lol the god ol meets

OK, cool your jets. You will see it soon, I promise. Just read the Rx3 post and be patient or I’ll bitch slap youz guyz! Got it ?

lol

[quote=“JUICEDSS,post:16,topic:26768"”]

OK, cool your jets. You will see it soon, I promise. Just read the Rx3 post and be patient or I’ll bitch slap youz guyz! Got it ?

lol

[/quote]

i aint scurd… the big old harley man is letting his reputation take precedence over his abilities to lay the smack down… dont throw your back out butch

j/k :heart: