Video Game Console SALE!

Ive got some consoles im looking to get rid of… prices are negotiable but i wont give them away for free either!!

XBOX (original) unmodded, 1 wired controller, 1 wireless (missing receiver) Games: mechassault 1+2 Halo, all cables and connections!..$100

XBOX (original) Soft-modded with a whole spindle of games! 80GB HDD, 2 wired controllers (original) all cables and connections!..$150

PS3 40GB, 1 Wireless controller, all cables no games! only problem Laser not reading Discs ($120 fix) everything else works!!..$200

Sega Dreamcast, 2 controllers, 2 memory cards, all cables and wires, about 10-15 assorted games (Tokyo Extreme 2 included!)…$50

Where are all the gamz0rs for sale?

Do you just send in the PS3 to SONY in order to get that fixed or…? I might be interested depending on how much work I need to do to fix it =P Laziness ftw.

Games… There arent that many for the xbox… The modded xbox has like tons of games but im to lazy to list… Everything from barbies fun house to NFS carbon large variety!!

As for the PS3 its no longer under warranty so you have to take it to a repair place… (found on kijiji) and they fix it while you wait… No games for the PS3

Dreamcast same story bunch of games but too lazy to list if you absolutely must know PM me and ill consider taking the time to write out all the titles :-s but they are all really cool games … Crazy taxi, tokyo extreme2, sonic and lots more!!

would you consider selling the dreamcast controller(s) and games separately? i’ve been looking to get extra controllers for mine, but havent been able to find any…

$50 for the dreamcast games and controllers… free console and memory cards included!!

Would you be able to drive down to oakville to sell the dreamcast? i’ll pay you 60$ for the dreamcast with all of the games and controllers!

is the ps3 still avaliable?

BUMP!!

Modded XBOX SOLD!
unmodded XBOX SOLD!

PS3 and Dreamcast still available!!!

would you take 40 for the dreamcast setup?

Price drop!!!

Ps3- $150 firm
dc- $40 firm

i"m interested in the ps3 i pm’d you

I also have a soft modded xbox with 2 controllers and all cables for sale $100

make your own thread, hijacker.

does the ps3 play blue ray?

The laser is dead, meaning it reads no discs whatsoever.

who cares lol, im not going to make a whole new thread for an Xbox, just throwing it out there mines for sale :wink:

PS3 SOLD!

DREAMCAST still available $50

(added)

XBOX original UNMODDED 2 controllers, 2 dance matts, 1 8mb memory card, 6 original games (halo,nfs underground, nfs carbon, mechassaust 1+2, dance dance revolution 2) = $150

XBOX original UNMODDED 2 controllers, 2 dance matts, 1 8mb memory card, 6 original games (halo,nfs underground, nfs carbon, mechassaust 1+2, dance dance revolution 2) = $ 100