video of quiks new bike

wow, youre up in my buisness way to much. Seriously man you need a life you said you didnt attend the benchracers annual cause you have a life. it sure is one hell of a life following everything i do. No wonder you never leave your house, you spend countless hours worrying about others. You know more about other ppl’s lives then they do. You figure after all these years you would of gave up but you havent. Youre fucking 31 yrs of age and still carry on that highschool drama shit. You are the only person on this fucking site who gives a fuck what goes on in others lives. You swing from my sack so hard i wouldnt know how to live with out you there. You quoted me and then change it so you feel better, you changed youre avatar so you could be like me, you changed your name to be like me. How about i do you one better and take over your home life. Im sure with all the time you spend worrying about me, im sure youre neglecting your wife.

So keep riding my sack, i enjoy the fan club you provide. O btw im still waiting for the big bad sammy to come confort me in person so you can kick my ass once again. Just like everything else you speak its full of shit and never going to happen

also i know im a POS from the rocks but i must be doing something well to have you riding my sack for the last 3 yrs.