videos TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT

its cuz petar is just using the video function of his camera… its not an actual video camera. next time someone should bring a real vid camera and get some real vids. not these dumpy ass shits!!!

yeah, when it dead hooks it really does pull fairly well. i expected it to be slower. everyones breaking my balls about getting a tune, that im leaving a ton on the table. i may tune her come spring time and see what shes got then

read the first post pal

paulie thanks for the full throttle plate.

Was that the cameo slayer? :lol

You NEED a tune…

trust me.

come spring time, ill bring it somewhere to get it done. should be worth it i guess. id like to throw a nice cam in it just for sound/small performance gains if i tune it

haha your welcome. is it in the TDI yet

Fuck modding that piece! Buy the car you REALLY want!! :thumbup

You could get a nice custom grind F/I Cam done.

its on the floor of the back seat. it will be going in the window but people will prolly think i’m a serious putz lol

dont you have to go try and do burnouts infront of someones house… and of course fail!!

they already do pete…

burnouts were better than yours paL

yeah dude thats the plan…well see how it pans out…gotta get on somewhere first:banghead

fuck that shit, buy it PJB-style!! :lol

not worth the cash man, im only gonna have this ride 1 more year if shit goes as planned…it usually doesnt so well see. i definitley wont dump much money into this thing. more than likely getting a tune will be the extent of how much money i spend on this car.

hahahah fuuuuuuck that. im just on the verge of digging myself out. that way when it comes time, i dump the camaro, im debt free and buy my dream ride…and start allllll over again lol

then I would just tune it and call it quits.

thats the plan for now.