VIZIO 47'' SV471XVT 1080p 240Hz LCD HDTV, mint - Plus extras

VIZIO SV471XVT
XVT-Series
47-Inch
240 Hz
Full 1080p
4ms response time

The TV is in pristine condition. it actually still has the plastic on the bottom base. beautiful picture. Blu-Ray movies look completely stunning. i have not had any issues at all. TV in perfect working order. I just want to upgrade. You will not be disappointed.

i will include the original remote, box, HDMI cable and i will throw in an upconverting HDMI dvd player and a silver/glass tv stand. i probably have some other stuff to throw in too.

let me know if you have any questions.

email or txt
716-24five-five788

$700

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20251[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]20252[/ATTACH]

I want to throw my hat in the ring for this, I sent dimensions to my wife and she is checking to see if it will fit in the proper spot in the basement.

EDIT: Too big:( I was hoping to fit something this size in, and this is a great tv for the price.

sure you cant just like notch out a wall or something haha

it is a great TV. dont NEED to sell it, but i have my eye on something else.

<3 my 2 vizios. good luck.

Might be interested in just the TV. No need for stand, dvd player or HDMI cable.
Please PM a price on just the TV if you’re willing to separate.

Thanks

PMed. i really want to sell whole. the wife is bugging me about getting rid of things haha. if someone else wants the other stuff let me know and we can work something out. i have it listed for $750 on CL, so this is already the NYSpeed discount.

bump. after further consideration i will sell without the extras for $670

bump again. someone offered 750 on CL, but i backed out. seemed a little fishy. i would much rather sell on here. if you are interested let me know asap.