Walmart EG Groper

didnt you scoop up myers today?

You the only guy I know that sits on Myers lap in the front seat when theres no one sitting in the back.

http://www.topcultured.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/internet-high-five.jpg

vid wont load, but i bet i probably know the truck, haha

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/skierdood/Picture2-19.png

Wal-mart now with even lower gropes.

Looks like a Ford Super Dookie to me.

Wayne and Death collaboration?!?!?! :rofl

yea looks alot like my dually :rofl :rofl :rofl

definatly a super dookie, headlight, hood and mirror give it away. tough with the crappy cam though

its only illegal if you get caught

youd think a massive corporation would be able to afford a little better security cameras…i mean shit the ones at my work are better

yeah def worst cameras EVERYTIME

Looks like the same cameras that Stewart’s uses, similar to having a toddler hiding in the ceiling drawing pictures of the suspects with crayons.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl rep

LOL !

Saw briefly on the news as I was walking out the door last night that they think they may have him. I guess he possibly groped someone else and they nabbed him on that and think its the same guy.

His name is Ryan Bentley… He was arrested for rape I guess then they connected him to the walmart groping lol

Im not 100% sure but I believe the story is that he raped this chick and choked her then gave her a ride back to her car at the tractor supply on 9&20 where friends were waiting for her because she had texted them the whole situation. So instead of getting his ass beat he takes off to the schodack police station and turns himself in.

IMO this whole story makes absolutely no sense, 1- why would you rape a chick then give her a ride back to her car? 2- why would you allow her to sit and text on her phone? 3- the ass beating (literally) you will get in prison will be far worse than what her friends were going to do to you lol

There’s more to the story than this I heard. Not going to say much, but he went back to the Police Station, not so on his own will. Big dudes after him after the rape incident.