Want Cold-Air Intake

So… does anyone have one for sale, or where might I buy a good one for cheap? Thanks!
Jeff

i have a cold air extension that i made for my car but dont use anymore, ill bring it to the meet if you want to see it.

I’m not sure if I can make it out to the meet now, but how much are you lookin for?
Jeff

$20, its a metal mandrel 90 degree bend with a fitting for the AIV hose.

I have one I made for my SOHC. It ends iup down in front of the tire. It goes from the throttlebody to the afm. Then afm to down in the fender. 80.00

So… does anyone have one for sale, or where might I buy a good one for cheap? Thanks!
Jeff

i have a cold air extension that i made for my car but dont use anymore, ill bring it to the meet if you want to see it.

I’m not sure if I can make it out to the meet now, but how much are you lookin for?
Jeff

$20, its a metal mandrel 90 degree bend with a fitting for the AIV hose.

I have one I made for my SOHC. It ends iup down in front of the tire. It goes from the throttlebody to the afm. Then afm to down in the fender. 80.00

i have an injen cold air intake goes all the way to the tire, i bought it off a friend and just haven’t bothered 2 put it on and need money…in good shape and its for a 91+ made by injen price is $125 obo pm me if interested

Why don’t you just save yourself some money, take off the air filter box and slap a frigging Re-Usable Hi-Flow Cone filter on the end of it? It works just as good as the other stuff, and you save some $$.

do you guys not have anyhting better to do with your lives BESIDES dig up 2 year old threads??? :roll: