Want to borrow: A set of wheels 5X114.3 215's or narrower

I am pretty sure I am picking up an other car this weekend and its sitting on donuts. I was looking to see if anyone had a set laying around that I could borrow just to get this thing home. 15’s,16’s,17’s 5X114.3.

Let me know,
Nick

i might have a set ill look tomorrow when i get home from work, dont want the jeep lol

I would want the jeep but I am buying an other probe gt :banana

How far do you need to go?

nice nice i saw one that kinda looked like ur old one the other day driving around in ballston spa

Central Valley, NY (near poughkeepsie).

I miss the probe

I have my winter set off my STi that are that pattern somewhere - they’re 225/45/17, though.

Would that fit?

nick ill come with, my GTI is broken. sean has to have some DSM wheels laying around, or hatfield.

You want to drive the audi home or the probe???

turbo probe nick1/!!??!?!?!

mm Audi. youre the probe guy!

of course, would you expect anything less?? 12 second daily driver! :banana

nick i had 2g gst wheels you dope why didnt you ask me

If you still need wheels/tires I’ve got a full set of Subaru SVX alloys here at the shop you can borrow. 5x4.5(114.3) 22 ET, 205/55/16 shit winter rubber on them so you can do burnouts for all I care, just get a good picture ;). CAll if you need them 225-8384.

i remember that probe back in the day…thing movved… was it on stock internals?? reliable??

Haha, every probe I have ever owned was always on stock internals but it depends on how “back in the day” it was to determine which setup I was running at that point.

aznjim has his stock s2000 rims, 5x114.3 i think they are 16’s. ill ask him at work tonight if you could borrow 'em.

on the topic of borrowing things, can i borrow a TORCH. i want to light my car on fire. errr i mean heat up a bolt.