Want to borrow: Chip burner asap

…Ill toss who ever has one a couple bucks if they let (turbociv) use it to chip my ecu.Post up or pm me if anyones got anything.

Thanks, mike

no one has anything???

i know you have been waiting. just wait a little longer till we can get the burner back from matt.

you’re the last one to talk about being patient

ok kevin, you must know how to get one then since your adding your 2cents??

now that you mention it, I put cheese on some chips and burnt them a little bit in the oven

im not adding my 2cents but you are the most unpatient person i know.

I’ve got a moates burner. Might even have a spare chip if you wanna just send me the bin file I could burn it for you and just swap chips when you get here. Let me know, I’m in lockport btw. I’ll check if I have a chip tomorrow.

i got a microwave sitting in my basement thats not being used :lol:

yea if i can get one soon thats be great , the guy i was waiting on one from isnt gonna be home for like 2 weeks. Guru lmk if ya got one.

Thanks

found a couple spare chips. Ill PM you my email address. Just send the .bin file and I will either trade chips or just sell you one if thats more convenient for you. let me know.

how much would you want for a chip?

$6 sounds fair. Five to cover the cost of the chip and a buck for the 30 seconds to burn it. PM sent earlier btw.

alright sounds good im waiting on the bin file then ill email it to you.

bro, i need your email address to send you the bin file.:slight_smile: or his either way.

[email=“guyetti@gmail.com”]guyetti@gmail.com

mines [email=“mamigone62762@adelphia.net”]mamigone62762@adelphia.net , but itd prob be better to send it to him

sent, let me know if theres any problems.

Thanks john.Hes out in lockport so ill run out and get it sometime before saturday if u can come finish it then.Im supposd to get a 2.5 inch exhaust from Wiza so i might not need to fix my open header problem lol.

All set just let me know when u want to come pick it up.