Want to Hire: some who does garage door opener work

I need a garage door spring replaced on 1 door and my garage door opener looked at. I think it has a faulty sensor as the light flickers on 1 and is solid on the other this causing the door not to close. anyone work for a garage door company and wanna make some extra loot?

if all else fails, BJs. But i dunno if he leaves the suburbs.

Where about you located. My cousin works for Hamburg overhead. If its not way out of his way I’m sure he wouldn’t mind helping out for a few bucks

damn city limits

1 block from ecmc right off the 33

hmm… thats pretty far from his residence. I’ll certainly toss it by his way, and see what he says.

appreciate it

Does your cousin install doors as side jobs to make some cash? I could use a new door, I could pay him cash and would not need a warranty or anything as long as he saves me some money.

dave dont want to hijack the thread, but i could have a spring replaced on mine.

no prob guys. If I get any info, Ill make sure to post it in here.

Bump, Anyone wanna come by saturday and help me out>?

Just look up online how to do it. It’s easy. I just had to replace the cables on my door at my shop. It was easy. Just take your time and be careful unwinding those springs!

bump. who wants to check out my garage doors. I dont have the time working 2 jobs and spending time with the family. I tried swapping out the sensors and that didnt work. I need someone to looking at my current sears opener and fix it and/or replace it and fix a broken wire in the spring assembly on 1 door. I can prove heat via a torpedo heater and cash. LMK