want to wish everyone a happy thursday

and go fuck yourself!

that is all

thanks, you too!

have a great day whitey!!! and everybody else!!!

aww whitey is stressed…poor baby. Welcome to the real world. :finger:

i will eat you alive right now lil boy… then make you wear a pink shirt and :hitit: till you :puke:

:ugh:

I don’t know what is more disturbing, the fact you called me a little boy or all the references you made in conjunction with the “little boy” remark.

:hsugh:

I feel like shit, so fuck you too whitey!

im feeling ok :bigthumb:

8:15 time for a nap

im guessing something broke again

i went to bed at 2:20am last night… fuck this shit

already threw up in the office bathroom about 3 times this morning and its only 8:46am bingedrinking+antibiotics+vicodin es>me

no everything is actually going good, i just had a dentist appointment this morning… and i hate the dentist

I’m headed there shortly… :sadwavey:

i hate the dentist, anyone that picks at your face with an iron hook is bad news…

but its almost weekend! woooo!

well at least this time you werent smashed when you went

Today sucks. Had a tough workout this morning with my LT. Then when I go home, I get to tinker around with my dryer. It died on me last night after I washed almost all of my clothes. So it’ll be fun considering I know nothing about washers and dryers.

enjoying my 25 cent pack of crackers

heading to jersey tonight for the weekend…peace out

I havent done jack shit all day cept job search, ebay, pittspeed and work on my website. Matrix 2nite, jack-off tomorrow, Happy Valley sat for not-so-little bros 21st! Doin it BIG and plannign ahead on work time. Finals rule, haha