Wanted: Broken laptop/desktop computers

Dear bros,

Anyone looking to get rid of non-working laptops and desktops? I’ll take them for free and in some cases I’ll pay you for your newer broken stuff. Looking for items to salvage, refurb and otherwise recycle.

Hit me up and let me know what you have and I’ll come get it, or just drop it off to my shop @ 258 Milton Ave Ballston Spa if you want to get it off your hands.

Also, red ringed XBOX 360’s and YLOD PS3’s are something I’d like to get a hold of as well. I have a legit BGA re-work station to reflow/reball the GPU.

JD

our laptop SUCKS doesnt hold a charge and the charger wont charge it without being in some sort of weird ass position

Make/model? I could fix it for you if you wanted to go that route, or if you’re looking to off-load it let me know.

You should fix my alienware for free, it will help you kill all this free time lol. Lights flash on once, fan turns on, and thats all she wrote. Just sits there, fan on, no other noises.

Desktop or laptop? Bring it by and I’ll look at it free of charge, son!

Its a toshiba ??? no idea on the model.

Its a laptop, might have fixed it myself if it was desktop. From what I have checked/read about it, a cap or something on the motherboard fried. Its been sitting somewhere for awhile now. I will find it and hit you up. It lasted 6 years without a problem ever, then one night shut it off, and wouldnt turn back on.

Could be caps, could need chip reflow, could be just plain FUCKED. Send it, I’ll go through it for you and see what I can do.

You want it fixed? I stock DC jacks and laptop power supplies.