WANTED! ka24e motor w/o tranny for $100 - $300

Hey guys, I’m looking for a ka24e engine only. I prefered the engine to have low kms and good compression all around. I’m willing to spend a good amt for a complete engine that doesn’t need any repairs. Let me know if anyone has any or a reliable store that has one for sale.
Thanks!

im looking for a parts car find me one and i will chop the motor cheap cheap cheap

you got a deal avery… i’ll keep a look out

1995ka, 220km… shoot me an offer.

'89 motor, 160,000km sitting in my shed already separated from tranny and everything.

PM me an offer.

they make 95 sohc motors? Sorry i’m just looking for the sohc

same engine in your forsale thread?

-complete '89 SOHC engine w/ accessories, 160,000km. couldn’t get the engine to run properly, not sure why but we suspect bad gas, engine was pulled because a DOHC was put in

sorry buddy i don’t need a shot engine

we swapped everything on the motor with known good parts (from my car which ran perfectly) and it didn’t effect it at all and the car had been sitting for a while before hand which is why we think its bad gas.

compression is good and we changed: intake, maf, O2 sensor, injectors, distributor, spark plugs, spark plug wires, ignition coil, fuel filter, fuel rail, tb, tps, ecu, etc. etc.

i’m finally putting the twin cam into the car right now so if it doesn’t run properly when i start it up this weekend then i know the motor is good.

heres what it would do, it would idle like ass and randomly go up and down and occasionally stall, but once it was over 1000rpm it would rev perfectly fine. when driving it had no power, was misfiring and would struggle to make it to 60km/h when we moved it across the city.

so if you’re interested let me know and i’ll tell you once i can confirm bad gas, but i’m almost positive that was the problem and that the motor is actually in great shape.

if all goes well i mite have a good runing kae on saturday. i have to let u know…i neded to get it e-tested first so i can put in my sr. you can take the motor and tranny for dirty cheap. just cause i dont need another trans liein around.

pm me how u want it with harness and whatnot and ill save as much of theouters as i can. I know it is a good motor none the less. just hope i actually buy the body :slight_smile:

sounds good… let me know. btw how many kms are on the engine?

so i started the dohc today and it did the exact same thing, that means the sohc is good. drained the shitty gas, put good gas in and it runs great.

so i have a good low km sohc if you want it.

Got a sohc located in etobicoke 427/finch, $100. Perfect running order, swapped for a dohc. PM me if you want it.

how much clicks on the engine?

Got a sohc located in etobicoke 427/finch, $100. Perfect running order, swapped for a dohc. PM me if you want it.

how much clicks on the engine?