WANTED: someone for hire to help me with my sr20 swap

hey im swaping an s13 redtop into my 240, i just started it tonight (tuesday) by attempting to pull out my KA, after a couple hours i decided i was gettin a lil bit over my head and decided to stop before all i was left with was a bunch of hoses with no idea where they belong, so im looking for someone who is familair with the sr20 swap and has the confidence to help me finish pulling out my KA and then swapping in the sr20, i beleive i have all the tools needed to do the job, including a hoist, so if someone was willing to give me a hand, just name your price what times you are available, im available anytime of the day or night until i get called back to work so whatever works for you, i would prefer to get this swap completed asap, i live in west edmonton, 199th street and i am willing to pick you up anywhere in the city and drop you off whenever you want to call it a day, any help i can get is most appreciated
thanks,
scott
my number is 250-701-2181 if anyone would like to contact me

area code 250??

250 is like kamloops??

im from victoria, moved out here to work the rigs last fall, still have same cell phone and number

thanks to everyone that pm’d me with your help