Wanted: Sparco Evo, Corsa or PRO2000 seat to borrow for a day, will pay CASH

I’m still on my search for seats and instead of buying them new at 7-800 bucks a pop i’m trying to pick up a used set first because i have the time to wait. I have decided it is going to be one of these 3 seats though, and they are all the same in my mind. I decided not to go with brides because i’ve heard they are made for short people and i’m 6’4", i’ve decided against the recaro seats because i dislike the look of them. So i’m dead set on one of these sparco seats.

Does anyone have one of these seats i could borrow for a day, to finish the side protection on my cage? I’ll buy the rails so i can get the proper fit for my s2000. You could come hang out at the shop and drink some beers or i’d just pick up the seat and return it to you. I would be more than willing to compensate anyone with ca$h who can help me out for a day. Just need to use it for mocking up my car.

Thanks, please let me know
-Jake

I have a Sparco Evo II. If you help me mock up some radiator ducting, and/or an exhaust hanger issue I have, I’ll let you borrow it as long as you need it, I need to pull it out to do some other stuff anyways.

damn, unfortunately an evo II will not fit my car, it’s just a hair too wide. I’m going to jump on the forums and check again for good measure though. I’d have no problem giving you a hand

yeah they will not fit :frowning:

Ah sorry I couldn’t help, where’s your shop?

Looks like you guys have a well put together shop, maybe you could make a jig that just has the seats that you want’s largest dimensions out of wood or something?

It’s my buddies shop in Amsterdam, just renamed last week Variant Fab. I need a actualy seat so i can put it where i will be sitting height wise and everything and then mock up the cage, i could just wing it’ but i’m not going to risk it