warning ... teaser ... (Sbardys jeep)

riddle … what has 2 turbos … a 426 stroker … possibly 1000z of horse powers … but wont start?

Teaser looks good.

However, especially when edited to be mostly grey scale that front plate sticks out like a sore thumb.

Any chance you can make a quick pshop removing the bracket/plate? :excited

Yes, I know you like to shoot vehicles mostly in the way they are presented to you :shifty

Thank god it wasn’t a yellow plate.

Looks pretty sweet, I love your work.

Ass looks as good as the front:

I love this jeep! Looks awesome

that dumper must rip

Stock hood, if it still fits, would look sooo much better IMO. Otherwise truck is TITS

Badass/thread

Pics look unreal guys. Thanks again for everything. Had a great time even though my nipples are still hard from how cold it was.

GA GA GA GAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Those are some killer pics you two photo-chodes

sick love the srt8 jeeps

:tbu

Despite the cold, I had a blast too :lol

I’m hard for that ass shot

looks bad ass.

oughta put some stealth cover on to hide that monster IC
can’t make ricers cry if they already know it’s modded!
:rofl

ill see how it looks … shouldnt be too hard … ill keep it in mind for the other images

thx man … yea yellow plates ftl

yea it does wheelies while doing a burnout

thx for the PM the food and the good time chilling with all 4 of you … and i dont know what your talking about it wasnt cold at all!

photo chodes … lolz

Did you say blowout?

Nice pics guys! Too bad they’re of sfartys sport utility vehicle thats about as fast as a sloth. Oh and sweet cf hood, probably takes a 10th off your 15 sec 1/4.

I’m gonna kidnap everyone’s girl with that thing, the black guys girl first.

She’ll run as soon as she sees your blowout.

Seriously though, it looks sick. I wish I didn’t have to work that day or else I def would’ve came through. We gotta get a pic of our cars together.

And then a pic of our dicks together.