washington fall swap meet on sunday.

anyone going to the fall swap meet this sunday? went for the spring one and found soem decent shit. i am deffinitely going to atleast buy, and may take a bunch of gm parts for a friend to sale… set of mid 60’s heads, 84 vette bumper, and some other shit that he has to dig through.

i’m glad you posted, i didn’t know it was sunday. i guess i will try to get up there early this time. shit was all picked over by 8am last time.

hell, i got there at like 6 am. was mint. one guy was selling all the cornwell tools for cheap. made one lap and went back to buy and he was picked over. not again…

threre

let me know what time you’re heading out

where is it at exactly???

66north of delmont

rt22 to 66north. follow 66 north through delmont and a few miles. when you see car linmed up on both sides of the road. your there.

i bet the turnout is not as great as it usually is seeing as they are haveing the raindate for prp this weekend. all the racers with the goodstuff will be at the track.

How far north of the intersection of 66 and 22? I don’t live too far from there, but I’m not familiar with this location.

before/near the intersection of 380. it’s right where 66 becomes a divided highway near rt380. if there are people there, i garuantee you won’t miss it. the cars will be lined up on both sides of the road for 1/4 to 1/2 mile plus the whole hillside behind the fire hall

hmmm maybe i might go

Leaving now!

leaving now too.

We got there at around 8:00, very little there. Talked to a few people who were there early, they all said the same thing. Kinda dissapointing, but it like tradition. We never miss the swap meet.

I saw Brian…

Mike

Brian who?

i woke up at 5:45 sick. so i didnt go. i heard it was pretty bad too. so guess i didnt miss much.

wasn’t that bad.

yes it was

why, cause you didn’t go back and buy that fart can with the 2.5-1.75 reducer on it?

Umm… just some guy. Looked like his name should be Brian.

Mike