watch your kids saturday....

Not sure on the wheels, but I do agree that the front view is different.

Like the Supra, I consider the Viper GTS timeless.

yea vipers are sick, i even have a ton of love for the old RT10s.

ROFL for $200 is a great proce for the many lulz that will be had.

You NEED to make a video or some epic pics with that and post it up here. I picture the Bear with one hand in his pants the other holding a brown bagged 40OZ, head slumped over passed out on the steps of a local high school. That would be funny as hell!

it is an entire suit, complete with feet and hands and a tail. we will definitely get some good pics / vids. :slight_smile: esp if i get crunked.

You need to have some little hotties dressed in school girl uniforms follow you around with big ass lolipops and shit.

tracey already has her costume, as well as 2 other participants. if it works out i will have 3 hotties dressed as underage school girls to chase around. lol

infinite pics and vids of this event are required.

you need to go to whatever party PJB is going to

Wow this sounds epic x1 billion

i can’t go to the same party as PJB, he will outpedo me. ROFL

:rofl

well played :haha:haha

I dont even know if Im going to a party. I skipped out on one last weekend because I was dead tired and Im not sure about the one this weekend.

Quoted to add to PJB.doc :rofl

Thank you sir, it has been added.

http://memegenerator.net/Instances/50/Socially-Awkward-Penguin-INVITED-TO-PARTY-STAY-HOME-AND-UPDATE-STATUS-ON-FACEBOOK-INSTEAD.jpg

i graduated there in 08.

I dont have a facebook account. If anything Ill stay home and go to bed early. Ive been beat lately.

P

J

B

d

o

c

Its called working. Something you should be doing in all this free time you have. Just because mommy and daddy gave you a free ride to college doesnt mean you shouldnt have to work.

oh yea???

no work= great time