Wayne, your busted!!

There is only one town that can beat Duanesburg, that’s Harpersville ( or Herpesville) ask Gatville he knows all about it :lol

there is a town north of salem called belcher ,literally nuttin in it its just there .

nobody’s ever heard stories about Allentown NY?

HELL YEAh!! just the way I like it!:thumbup

:rofl:rofl PM’d

no…what the hell is Allentown??

Its actually called the town of Day and its somewhere near Sacandaga lake.

Inbreds playing dueling banjos everywhere and they dont like non inbred people from what Ive heard. Everybody in town has the last name Allen.

allentown is the local ,wrong turn movie exact set .every family tree in that area are wreaths ,just a bunch of inbred motherfuckers .hey race eg should live there

I typed allentown ny into the google toolbar and the first two suggested searches were inbeeding and inbred. That place is definatly staright out of Deliverance

nah its wrong turn kid,those mongaloid lookin freaks that fuck each other

boy you sure got a purdy mouth

yeah ive heard stories of allentown, all innerbreaded motherfuckers there, police dont even fuck with them, since they’ll shoot back. ask jdaniels bout that place im sure he can tell you a few stories!

What county is it in anyway? If its Saratoga Ill have to ask my cousin about it. I know he patrols somewhere up near the lake.

its in toga or wash ,hold on a min

anybody actually been there?

One of my friends ended up there accidentally a long time ago and said those sister fuckers were on their porches with shot guns.

yeah ,its saratoga cnty .

Next time I talk to my cousin Ill have to ask him if its true that cops stay out of there.

i read it in an article that said that. dont remember where

Thats my dads friends friend’s car. I drove it a few years ago. It had about 900 miles on it then. lol

QFT!