New Guy from Granville

My wife and I own a 2006 TBSS (MPD Cowl Hood, CAI Intake, SLP Exhaust, SLP Programmer), 2004 Chevy 2500HD with a Duramax/Allison (Hooker Super Comp 4" Dual Exhaust, Hypertech Programmer, AFE Cold Air Intake, Weld Wheels/ BFGoodrich All-Terrains, BD Diesel Exhaust Manifold), 1983 Jeep CJ-7 (600 HP Sand Drag Jeep), and a 2003 Trailblazer EXT. We like Car Shows, Drag Racing, and Camping. I am a Counter Person for a NAPA Store. Look forward to meeting up with some of you this summer. I know you guys are going to ask for pictures, but I have no way to do pictures. Hopefully soon though. WOW this sounds alot like a personal ad!!! Doesn’t it??:lol

Welcome chevy queer!! :tongue

welcomeee

welcome to the fun…what Napa do you work at?

Granville is small…know a chick named Julie? She’s gotta be maybe 27 by now. Bitch stole my video games in high school! Tall, blonde, thin…?

2 days a week at Salem Auto Parts and 3 days a week at Cambridge Auto Parts. They both have the same owner.

Yeah, I know a couple of julie’s. Last name?

Thats the thing, not sure of the last name. She has a younger brother, and as of 13 years ago or so, I think her mom was writing for the local paper…

Sorry, but none of that sounds familier.:frowning:

Hey Tom!! Happy you made it over here…:banana

No prob, I’ll find out her last name and let you know

Yeah, thanks alot for telling me about it. I can’t wait to go to car shows/meets and cruises this summer. Never knew all these sites were available. They have a lot of info. Thanks again.:number1

I’ll swing down and cruise with you, I’m from Ticonderoga…could meet you in Glens Falls or something. Not sure if my ‘Corolla’ could keep up, though:tongue

That would be great. We could meet up in whitehall.

Watch out Tom… Travis might try and show you his penis… :rofl:rofl

welcome moospie! the more domestics on here the better!

That would work fine!

If he’s going to cruise with us he is going to have to keep his penis to himself!!!:sHa_hehe:

Don’t worry, I could be so far ahead of you guys that you would not be able to see it:)

Well then, that would work for everybody involved:sHa_rofl: