Oakmont Area

Hay guys just wondering how many ppl around me live in my area. I live in Springdale but im alway in Oakmont. But i have seen a couple of cars around and i was just wondering if any of you guys where on here at all. I drive a Orange MazdaSpeed Protege.

Here are a couple of cars
Orange Supra
A black Saturn redline
silver WRX with a huge FMIC i see you parked by the library alot.
i raced a kid in a black civic w/ green rims not sure if you from this area
and there are some more but those are the ones that i can think of off the top of head.

But post we should meet up some time or go get a couple of beers.

me i live in verona i work in lower burrell you probably saw me at some point

um i live in springdale, who the hell are you hahaha i dont think ive ever seen an Orange MazdaSpeed Protege.

this is me, but i dont drive it that much

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o114/382blackSS/LSX98-1.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o114/382blackSS/LSX35.jpg

prob because your mexican ass thinks it’s a citrus fruit feast!

you being angry will not get you your pics faster!!!

although ur right!

:rofl:

I live in verona/penn hills for the time being

eh, im kinda over the hill towrads the burrell/murrysville/pernassus area…if that makes any sense. im in the middle of everything, but it takes me like 10 min to get to oakmont

i think i have seen you before not to sure, i do see alot of RSX’s in verona and there is always one parked at the GetGo

ya i have never seen your car, and im sure i would remeber if i saw it lol

but post some pics of your cars if you want to cause i konw a couple of you guys said you where in the area but i we dont know what car you have or what it looks like

Here is a pic of mine.

This is at Rock Airport

its broke as much as my turd.

I used to live in Oakmont, and am usually over there once a week. I live on the other side of the river and can be over there in 10 minutes.

that sucks, what do you run in the 1/4

same with me i grew up in oakmont then went to school and my mom moved to harwick so that where im at, but my GF and all my friends still live in oakmont so im there everyday plus i work at Chelsea building products so i have to go to oakmont everyday no matter what lol.

you should come visit me again! :wavey: this time not in the rain!

I’ve seen that orange supra myself. It was in the shopping center where mc d’s,dollar store, foodland is. I seen quite a few nice car’s when they had that car show on Allegheny river blvd. Saleen’s, gt500’s, and that supra. Im in Forest Hills to be specific. Oakmont is not far fro me at all.

the supra owner lives in oakmont, he used to live on 6th street and know i think he lives on washington Ave. its nice but im pretty sure its NA though not 100% sure so dont quote me on that, but i would still kill to own it though.

When did you graduate? I played soccer over there for Twin Boro till I was about 18 (I’m 24 now). Hung out with a bunch of people from the 01 and 02 grad classes. Maybe I know you.

That was a miserable idea meeting up during that rainstorm, although I got to watch some old lady plow her Buick Century into a light post. :rofl: Actually, where you work is closer to my house than Verona is.

speaking of oakmont…I remember seeing a black…I think civic, with a pittspeed sticker on the back parked down from the giant eagle plaza…

Is that anyone in here?

either way i think it spells LUNCH. lol lets meet up sometime

could it have been a older prelude, a kid i know has a black honda prelude and it could have been him not to sure though.

Okay. I’ll hit you up next week when I’m free. Pray for no rain this time.