Oakmont Area

I know there’s a blue cavalier with a badass(sarcasm) wing on it. In Verona. And i too would kill for that supra. I like driving threw Oakmont.I see car’s i dream about haha.

thats possible.

lol if it rains…dont call me! lol Sounds like a plan.

LMFAO i know what cavaquer you are talking about lol, its so gay (no offense to other cavalier drives)

im guessing you went to riverview and i graduated in 05 did you know any of the Shooks you might know willy,samantha or nikki im going out with there sister. I also played twin boro for a lil bit but i couldnt play in fall cause i played for the high school.

LMFAO i know what cavaquer you are talking about lol, its so gay (no offense to other cavalier drives)

It’s ready to fly. haha

Any body know if that 300zx (dunno if it’s still there) for sale at Sport Custom’s east is a stick? If anybody does let me know.

thats another car i see its a 300ZX with exhaust work the owner devlivers for Vocellis. But i didnt see that Sports Customs ill have to check it out.

Im in fox chapel, right across the river and up the hill, although nothing I drive anymore has pittspeed stickers on it.

Actually, my family moved out of Oakmont in 1994 and went to FC schools after that, then to Central Catholic. But I kept in touch with my friends and played soccer over there. I do remember Nikki, she was in my grade, although I haven’t seen her in a long time.

Cheeks, do you live off Powers Run?

I’m In Penn Hills and I’m in Oakmont all the time. My grandmother lives behind the old giant eagle.

Jcxcr is my stepbrother as well.

I went to riverview thru 8th but I’m older than you. You may know my other brother though.

nope hes off hunt/squaw run.

:rofl:

Holy shit, he lives right down the road from me. I live on Buckingham/Guyasuta.

:bowrofl: so does he. lol

this is funny shit!

I bet Ive seen you a hundred times and never even knew it was you.

I live on the corner of buckingham and birkshire

I swear I’ve seen a white 240 drive by a few times. That, and modified Civic hatch that lives down the road.

I don’t have a white 240, but the hatch is probably mine, it sits in my driveway now waiting for me to pay attention to it again

That’s crazy that you live that close. Nice hatch BTW.

sound like a bunch of terds out your way.

tell them to bring the to rt8 this summer so i can flush them

I’m in cheswick / russelton area, pic of car in sig. I’m always on rt28

you wouldnt happen to live off of pillow ave, i always see a car that looks like yours parked at house that has a S2k on the side of house

well that kid i went to highschool ur talking about, and that car ur talking aobut is a eclispe. and his brother has the s2000.

fatti, where do u live at in sprindale area? im on school street corner of ross