Oakmont Area

BLAH BLAH BLAH, ur car even going to be out on rt8 or what?!:booty: :fart:

not to sure where school street is i live on thompson run rd. its up pillow ave past the post office and before the newer water authority building, i live in harwick.

I heard that he has alot money into that car.

ya, 3 of my buddies live rt before the stop sign atop of pillow ave. i konw where ur talkin about. the one kid has a lifted tan jeep thats parked infront of the park.

ya i hear this i hear that about his car too, idk, i never asked him soo i cant say

school st is in sprindale, um B & D and the post office are at the bottom of my street. so is national city bank

ok i know where you talking about know well have meet up when i gets nice out run our cars

first,

DO NOT post locations, and you can’t run there much anymore they watch it pretty well

my bad lol didnt think of that, but really they watch that know

thanks for editing that for me.

yes they watch it extremely well, I remember when we used to be able to have cars lined up to the sunoco and run all nite, now your lucky if you can get one street hit in

wow i have never seen them there just heard of them being at the muffler place once but never saw them, but i go flying threw once a while. Wish i had my car when you guys did that.

thats Wills eclipse that thing has a Garrett GT35R on it and is damn quick, thats his brothers s2k just about all stock but is in awesome shape, I’m about 5 min from Will’sl and my car is there from time to time. Will and I swap alot of parts
So if you see 2 of the black dsm’s there it’s prolly me stop by and say HI. _Ben

hahah u call him Will, its BILLLLYY MOOORRRGGAAANN hahahaha

^ this kid never wanted to meet me down on freeport, always to scared of a little 4 banger :bowrofl: :moon:

u calling me out???

alright next time i see you guys ill stop by, plus you cant miss me lol, im bright orange and loud as hell.

no, I don’t have a car that runs right now, but when I do, I’ll be dialing your number again

anyone know the owner of the newer white mustang gt with gray stripes and a billet front grille

tell them i want a rematch on the twisties when i have my summer tires on snow tires ftl

ricer excuse, next thing you’ll be saying is your vtec wasn’t working

well that wasn’t working either and why dont you eat a bag of dicks you ass bag

:idb:

i was going to say, ill take my intake back then hahaha

u can dial my number anytime :idb: :bj:

you lost to a mustang lol:owned:

J/K

I’ll line up, I have snow tires and the block is the only thing in the engine bay, right now. how’s monday? I’ll be ready to test my new head then.
but seriously spring time I’m always down.