Wayne64SS: 1997 Dodge Viper GTS

awesome car wayne looking like as boss in pic 13

The post-it says it all. (pure sects)

http://tapatalk.com/mu/45ad7f2d-c818-8cad.jpg

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

thanks guys

car and pictures look great.

Wayne let me drive this at LVD.

Thanks Adam! #14 pissed me off, I have another one that was taken a few seconds later that has that weird pavement marking pointed like an arrow at the back of the car…looks awesome, but the car is blurry :banghead I thought about removing the mess from #14 but then thats a shit load of editing that may not even look right.

The light painting shot I thought would turn out better as well. I finally nailed the appropriate streak on the car but the blotchy looking wheels kinda piss me off, I think I screwed with those for 20 minutes lol. It could use some cleaning up, I may try another edit at some point.

My personal favorites are 1, 2, 3, and 4 - I’m still having a hard time getting over the fact we were in that location.

Thanks Wayne, I went HAM lol.

When we walked through the door to the hangar my pants got tight, my jaw hit the floor, and I thought of what you were missing. :lol

huge props to bakerian, wayne and jim, the paint car and pics are all amazing

Bakerian buffs it, Wayne stuffs it, and I fluff it.

That doesnt sound right at all…

but im sure its exactly what happens :lol

wait wut

:rofl

:rofl :rofl

fap

fap

fap

fap

fap

fap
fap
fap
fap
fap

Awesome shots Killer, awesome car Wayne!

wow dope shots and amazing ride wayne

Nice shots…love the location, been in that hanger many times.

This

And this

Everyone always loves the photos that I dont like lol. I can pick out a few things that bug me with the last one haha.

Name em!

1. I should’ve edited out the light trail from the plane in the sky.
  2. I should’ve made another pass with the light source; the dark mid section of the car bugs me.
  3. Wheels are blotchy.
  4. Bottom rear and front seem dark.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6208/6145925716_1b9c6d65ff_o.jpg

Any clue what causes the wheels to almost look out of focus? Wasn’t sure if the mirror like finish and flash have any thing to do with it.