Wedding Disaster now with Video of funny lol

So I am at a wedding last nite (for anyone that know me, definetly not mine) and the maid of honor speech totally bombed…The atom bomb was less effective than this speech.

I wish to god I had a video camera…it was this girl trying to read a speech she wrote but obviously she is mildly retarded because none of it made sense…the only thing I got from it was that her and the bride used to lay near the road in bikinis hoping to get people to beep…and then she said something about how she is here to bring the drama…so deal with it…and then she cried for a bit…then she composed herself and said some more random and obscure shit…by this time the entire banquet hall was pretty much looking at each other with that WTF is going on here look…then I am pretty sure baby jesus cried and the last thing I recall was drinking my champagne.

The best part was the best man got up to do his speech and said …It will be tough to follow that. haha

Anyone else have a similar experience?

I don’t remember much but when i was the best man at my buddies wedding, we had been pounding drinks since like 10am…reception was at around 5pm. I dropped about 15 F-bombs. Told him the bride was too old. Told him he should have learned from my mistake. I don’t remember much though. lol all in all everyone laughed and it was a great time. They’re seperated now. Some of you may remember the post made of my buddies ex’s nudez…

repost nudez

Where was this reception? :ohnoes:

EDIT _ Because that sounds like the speech I heard last night!

myspace and facebook removed them, i no longer have them. her mother got lawyer involved messy shit. lol They werent that great.

i was best man at my buddy toast’s wedding. in the middle of my speech, totally blanked on the bride’s name.

i had been drinking straight for about 4 days at that point…

the best one i’ve ever heard, was a best man’s speech. he got up, and said, the usual congratulations to the bride and groom and thank you everyone for coming blah blah blah and then “they say the best man’s speech should last as long as the groom will last on his wedding night…so thank you very much for coming and enjoy!” and sat back down and that was it.

Did you actually hear that or watch the online video where the guy says that?

no i heard that. gf’s cousins wedding.

hwhahahahahahahahahaha

LMAO

+1 fucking epic

Holy fuck. :rofl:

don’t even think about it.

Best… video… ever

hahahaha. i was in the shittiest mood. that just turned my day COMPLETELY around!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA omg that sucks so bad lol