Wedding reception Entrance Song

Old School!

Here yah go steve

ask black z28 his song was good n kicked ass

lemieux goal in 92’ finals would be my entrance, then the theme song after mike langes great call

:smiley: I let the husband choose the song, and he chose “Sad But True” I thought it was funny as hell!

howmuch does a wedding roughly cost, im bout to lay down the law and tell my old lady we are going to the justice of the peace cuz i would rather throw the cash in my ira

Dude that is awesome… I wanna propose to my future wife in Mellon Arena… We’ll see how that works out.

My vote is the old school, like Penguins Stanley Cup years theme song old school.

REALLY depends upon how expensive your taste/your wife’s tastes are. Could be a thousand dollars, could be a hundred thousand.

ours was probably over $15,000

How the hell do get a thound dollar wedding?

right, we went CHEAP, since we had lived together for 12 years before, and we still spent around $12,000.00:confused:

I didnt see the church. but that reception was definitley huge

this song

http://v3.musicplustv.com/60379/

:rofl:

this is the white trashiest thread I’ve ever read on Pittspeed. Metallica and Steelers theme songs at your wedding? While I realize this may be the only time you ever have “entrance music”, you don’t have to treat it as if you were entering a wrestling match or a football game.

Damn I hate this,:mad:

Second time in two weeks I agree with Darkstar…

Might as well do “The Final Countdown” by Europe to go with all the other songs mentioned in this thread.

pretty soon, you know what’s going to happen.

gay sex. and lots of it.

Only if your blowing me…