holy moly.

lol…

how much is a cobra IRS? i have some learning to do

UGH RHD is just going to be annoying

well actually i JO with my left hand so it should be fine

99 spec :tup: and white, double :tup: :tup:

teh stranger

Interested in progress pics :tup:

I got to drive an ls1 fd here in boston and it was just weird.

Yeah, it does look very clean. Original RHD car or converted? I see it has the '99 spec frontend and wing along with the JDM fenders with sidemarkers. I thought it might have been a late model car that was imported.

Not too bad, swing over to v8rx7forum.com and do some reading. I’ll try to dig up some threads. Most people buy the whole cobra rear subframe and part out what they don’t need. Ends up being relatively cheap. $1000-2000 including the new subframe, new bushings, driveshaft and upgraded axles from DSS.

Here’s a breakdown. Look for the post by Kevin Doe detailing what he did. He built his own subframe, but you can buy a prebuilt one for $500-700 from what I remember.

http://www.v8rx7forum.com/v8-rx-7-build-threads/47303-fd-ls3-race-car-build-19.html

That whole thread rocks, btw. So does Kevin Doe’s build thread.

:lol: this is a terrible idea you want a car you could “just drive”

Now you have to do all this work to get the swap to work…then worry about blowing up rear ends…

RHD is great. Just think, if you get a side job delivering the penny saver you’ll be all set!
I used to work at a place that repaired the LLV’s(long Life Vehicles) from the Post office. Took some getting used to.

beautiful car? LS1+boost in the near future?

BTW - i had a few hours in between classes and im super bored. i made this all up.

only one person called BS - mr dan. congrats

hehehee

bring on the flame

lol.

+karma

:gay::gay::gay::gay:

lol

I wanted to call BS, but figured I’d roll with it. Why not, work is boring.

hahaha + karma

my second class was canceled and im surviving by my timmy hoes…

i actually figured it would be an instant failure but i guess not. but now im bored with the thread so … lol