Well its about Time 89 240sx for free

Ok all i want is some to pull out the engine and you can have the rest of the car. everything is there but not in place.You could probaly get some good parts from the car such as interior, bumpers, skirts, exterior parts.For pics check----->http://www.gtcars.ca/online/import-vehicles/33843-1989-240sx-fully-kitted-2700-obo.html

im first =) can i please have ur hatch?

Bah, coulda been my big break, but I prolly live miles away, all I can find here is rusted to shit hatches - all with low kms. Lucky, give away stuff and things.

you can have the whole car for free if you take the engine out

pictures of car and frame?

this is my old car body is MINT frame tho on the other hand …she will need alot of fabbing =( ,good car tho

you said you would hook me up with the hatch on msn!

where are you located?

He’s in Oshawa

serious eh? whats ur email lol…more free parts for me

i can help u take it out i pulled my motor with straps and a pipe

hmm let me get back to you guys. Because im planning to leave the 240sx’s and roll in audi a4. So i might just sell the whole thing. first come first serve $300 takes it.With engine. These cars are just to much work and wont go up in value if i fix it.

and there is a partially black hood with flakes and black stock rims with flakes. For some that noes what there doing it could be frigen awesome. my email is randy_rashid@hotmail.com. You can email me or im me.

want it gone asap

haha to bad if it aint free i dont want it, i could have had it gone tonight for you too lol

$300 bucks, Done! Email me bak at blazin___blue32@hotmail.com and i’ll come pick it up and take it away fast.

Well, 200 now take it or leave it i added you blue to msn.

dclaudino@gmail.com
plz add me very interested jus wana c some pictures of the car :slight_smile: see if its worth me driving up there