Went out for a bag of milk

jesus… with nos too?

i smell bs… ive never seen a post bout you riding before, and this is a suicide bike if youre new at riding… if youre serious… nice pick up, but sweet jesus be safe

*addition.

Since everyone is on the bitching about grammar bandwagon I thought I’d hop on.

WOW busas are very fast…Nice pickup if that’s your thing…

Yeah be careful turning, or try to avoid it actually… stock wheelbase busas are a handful enough…

Ugh a guy is sharing a vagina and all taste for anything automotive goes out the window

i love busas and I love stretched bikes.

I could care less about riding a bike thru twisties. If I did get a bike, it would be lowered and eventually stretched

good first bike

is someone posting under your sn?

who?

You’re a little over a month too late for April fools.

I call BS.

1. Cause you’re getting married.

2. Cause you’re getting married.

if she got it for you, I’d be checking into what life insurance she has on your ass and leave a note for her boyfriend to start paying half the utilities.

lol

lol… truth.

NOS and no turbo?
I would think someone would turbo if they went as far as they did seeing its so common on these bikes.
Also no even a hint of mods…
:bsflag:

Yeah but you can get a nos kit for like $250 with a 50 shot right into the airbox. It’s alot more common than a turbo which can be $$thousands…

:wstupid:

sick bike…even if its not yours

NO MORE MILK!

there is thousands of chrome and unneeded crap on it is all I’m saying…

If this is for real, jesuschrist man!! be careful!!!

side note… you’re missing a rotor up front :wink:

BS

2nd pic, the van to the right has no front plate (which VT requires, and no van owner would run no plate), and the car in the back is not a VT plate.

Truck in the left too has no front plate either.