Went to the game(steeler) last night

anyone else go? I thought it kicked ass for a preseason game…Here is a quick funny story

I started drinking before we went down to the game, just trying to get a buzz b4 the game. We hit a wall of traffic and sat for like 1.5 hours and I had to piss really bad. It got so bad by the time we were in the traffic around the Heinz Field I told my G/F I was jumping out to pee near the river. So I took a piss on a tree right off the road and when I was done I saw my g/f’s car way down the road. So I started to run to it and when I got next to her (she was in the left lane) I put my hand up motioning the car in the right lane to stop. I didn’t notice the curb started to get higher at this point(I was pretty buzzed) and I never jumped and I fell right on my face in front of the car I told to stop. I stopped my body when my face was about 1/2 of an inch from the ground…All me and my g/f could do is laugh.

You suck at teh drinking. I wish I could have seen the look on the guy in the other cars face. :slight_smile:

x3,catching cars on a ROLL sucks! :blue:

lightweights…

I was at the game BITCH! We made it down in 20 mins by bypassing the traffic and still managed to chug down 7 beers each from the time we left to the time we got at gate b. We made it back in 15 mins too!!! U got :owned: by the traffic at the west end…We on the other hnd did not :bowrofl: :slap:

Which way did you go?
I went rt 51 to the westend bridge

The defense looked fucking awesome. :bowdown: to Dick Lebeau

i missed the game…i was breaking parts on my car

:greddy:

51 to west end and right before you veer right we took the left then a quik right on to a bypassing road and passed up all the traffic bullshit.-