What Actual Good Shit Did Santa Bring Ya This Year?

I got to spend time with my mom, dad, GF and her family. Material shit don’t mean a damn thing to me unlike.well…i see all of you. All the material shit can be bought. Xmas is about family, fuck the presents, for some it could be the last time you see your mom, dad,grandma,grandpa ETC so enjoy that part of it and not the petty fucking presents, some of you people disgust me…

Did somebody wake up on the wrong side of the fucking bed this morning? … I mean I totally agree with you on the meaning and all …

somebody got a lump of coal! it looks to me that most of these people spent time with the family and in the process they followed a traditon that dates back a few years, that in celebration of christmas people give and receive gifts. maybe the disgust is with yor self for having anger issues or the fact that you are trying to make up lost time cause you realized that it could end anyday, or maybe i am doing exactly what you are doing and passing judgment that i have no right to do… merry christmas and happy new year

LOL, nah. I just think some miss the meaning of christmas, it is nto about the presents as msot of you may know. It is a B-day

Your wrong, try again, go shove that POS delsol up your ass faggot:kekegay:

http://www.tigerwires.com/1667101031113638153/lib/1667101031113638153/grinch3.gif

we all agreed last year that no adults are buying gifts for each other just buy for the kids and make them happy. it worked pretty good this year.

:slight_smile:

Thats our plan next year.

I just got a jacket, money, and some baby stuff for xmas this year.

My present comes in feburary.

Waylon Jennings Live…on 8-track

jensen in dash cd/dvd player with gps. pain in the ass to put it. 686 jacket, shoes, clothes, money

Money, George Foreman Grill

someone got my dad this “GT express 101” for him on xmas… cant keep him away from it lol.

well, i would but i sold it, and wouldn’t that be like giving you a christmas gift

a good bit of cash and a track day at the beav

Nobody bought me a FAST :(… Damnit!

I got:
Shoes
Jeans
Shirts
Car detailing stuff
Money

I bought myself for xmas:

Center console gauge pod

PLX Wideband gauge to put in it (Still need to find something else to put in it)

New Nitrous Setup:

Also bought my self 16" Camaro salad shooters and mickey thompson DR’s from a friend.

And a new nitrous feed line is on the way to replace the one I fried… lol

It was a good Xmas :smiley:

i got a bunch of material things just to piss off sleeper :kekegay:

The original British version of The Office - seasons 1 and 2 on DVD. I watched a couple of episodes so far and it is funny.

42" 1080p LCD tv
Stainless steel over the range microwave
End tables
Clothes
A ladder (guess my parents got tired of Dom having to borrow theirs lol)
Stainless steel toaster
P.F. Chang’s gift card
Home depot gift card
Giant eagle gift card
Money
Cookie jar
Tile for around our fireplace
Homemade fudge (sooo good), chocolate covered pretzels, hard tack candy and cookies