What bars/clubs do you frequent?

old main seems like an ok place. my g/f goes to maldoones next door for happy hr all the time

does anyone chill on main st. third base and the steer are some of the few options left now that pj bottoms is done, and mollys is still in court. not that i liked those places anyway. but if u ever need a freshman to suck ur dick…that was the place to let it happen

Old Main has “what the buck” on thursday nights where everything is $1… you can’t go wrong :slight_smile: Maldoones is a good place too, i hop back and forth usually and they give me really good washington apple shots there.

just local joints in bangola, hamturd and smackawanna… rats, j.p’s, jacobi’s, etc. otherwise house parties and the bar in my living room.

local w.s bars…pappas, rileys, bsg, etc. not really a fan of DT anymore, was fun a few years ago but lost its appeal now.

Thanks for those with the good replies.

Thing is, I’m lookin for a few bars to try and see if they’re lookin to do a hip-hop night. So if any place you go to would be perfect for that, suggest it and I’ll stop through.

Dstar - send me a demo of just you spinning - no editing - no nothing

20 minutes at least

and make sure you don’t have any douchebag friends that do stupid shit that follow you around.

Oh yeah, and tell me how big of a crowd (21+) you can bring to a place

I’m a fan of the local bars, you see famarliar people, no meatheads i hate DT, they are close and cheap. I would rather just hang out with friends and watch sports/play darts or pool at a bar any day of the week over going to a club.
bars i usually go to

applebees
rileys
BSG
pappas
Duffs
Fridays
7’s
i might be forgetting some other bars too

I went to broadway joes once…

Bars>Clubs… best bar in buffalo is ELMOS!

:tup: hopefully you are talking 90’s ish hip hop mixed with a lil bit of the real old school and some of todays crap

always put Snow - informer into your set list.

I really only go a few spots where friends of mine work. Liars, SoHo, O, and then random spots local to me. :gotme:

Anywhere uuhn tis uuhn tis uuhn tis music is not played. Used to chill at the fireside alot till they got all classy, gren buffalo pub was fun, brew pub, etc…

The Pub, Club Diablo…no hip hop there.

Amen!

Did you check that post I just made? I dont think that’s a good mainstream demo, but thats unedited. I’ll pound you out one tonight.

As for people I can get out, 21+, I can bring people in. Not tons, but I can do alright. I’ll try my best, fo sho. As for douchebag friends, definately don’t have those. :slight_smile:

I network like it’s food, so I’ll get people in.

Frizzy’s on Allen. Because they have bubble hockey. :tup:

Local bars. If I do venture out downtown usually to So Hos, barrel house or quote where I have friends that work. Downtowns gay tho.

same here man… it was usually the buxton inn, ragoos or flattery’s (sp?)

since I moved to the north towns though, I havent been to a bar. Just sit at home or go to friends houses