What countries have you been to?

It’s awesome. The beaches are the best I’ve ever been to by far, and the cities are awesome. They have such a great culture. We went when there was a state department advisory not to go because of political unrest. The center of Bangkok was basically shut down for weeks by protesters… Without any violence. Try that for 15 minutes in NYC and you’ll get shot by the cops. Especially if you’re carrying a 24oz soda.

Very friendly people, the history is amazing, the cultural mix is awesome. Somewhere I’ve got a shot of a bunch of monks in orange robes walking past an EVO III.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

I may give up on the less developed countries for a while to go explore Europe. Although by the time I get there it may be 3rd world. :rimshot:

Holy old thread.

Reminds me of a story.

I was in driving school for a ticket I got. The instructor asks if we have ever been to any other COUNTRIES outside of North America.

Hands shoot up. The first motherfucker say “Canada”. I facepalm. Instructor again clarifies: OUTSIDE of North America.

You know what the next fucker says?

“Hawaii”.

Ugh.

Since my last post I’ve only added The Netherlands (airport only) and Norway.

How was Norway?

It’d be tough to sell my wife on going somewhere farther north than here, but Scandanavia seems awesome.

Totally awesome. Killer scenery. Awesome roads. Go in July and you can have 80 degree days that last 17 hours or something.

Newman… do you have a pool on how long you will live? I would like to get in on it if I can. :slight_smile:

For me:
Canada
Italy
Luxemborg
Austria
Germany
Switzerland
France
England
Ireland

What part of Norway did you travel too? After discovering the name of her great-grandfather’s home town, my wife really wants to go to the Telemark region.

Stavanger and lysebotn, mostly.

Norway, a prime producer of Black Metal. :tup:

Only US and Canadia for me.