what in the hell does Newds mean!!!

Hahahahahaha. whats up everyone! just signed up yesterday. alot of you probably already know me from either work or friends! if u dont im kevin. i drive my american junk 99 chevy malibu where the only reason i bought this was because i pretty much totaled my 89 maxima and had no money for another car. i got this one which is a v6 3.1lter green malibu with only 35,000miles and i got it for $6,000. i have put alot of money into is sound wise and am happy with that at least. the rims are 16" motegi 8 spoke custom painted that i did myself at ecc autobody. ill post a picture at one point but right now im at work so i dont have it. again its a malibu i no. lol

oh and yes i no what newds mean i just figured it would be a nice way to say whats up!

OMG POST NEWDS OR BAN!!!

hahahaha if i could post a newds while at work and start off with a bang i would but with a manager right next to me…no dice. haha

welcome :wave:

hi ya

Welcome Aboard, nice intro :wave:

no newdz kev…please, only skunk wants to see that, pm them to him

welcome NOOB

welcome

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <3 YOU’LL LOVE IT HEREEEEEE.

just kidding.

Please be a good noob.

Not some braindead idiot like a bunch of recent ones.

why would you ever say that. i no that horses are under the hook running to make your car go in motion. i just dont no how they stick 500+ big ass horses under the hook. haha ill try not to be to dumb

I see a trend here:

SEXYCIVIC04 quoted the same question:
"Heyyy Boys.

I recently joined NYspeed.
I was jus wonderin if any of you could help me out a bit.

What does it mean when you guys say “Newds!???”

If thats what i need to get popular around here, then i’m willing to take the chance.

Thankss!"

:picard:

lol

look at the trend that is getting started… snaps fingers like hes packing a tin and if u didnt get that let me no.

[quote=“yeamabu,post:3,topic:36389"”]

hahahaha if i could post a newds while at work and start off with a bang i would but with a manager right next to me…no dice. haha

[/quote]

What? Are you sure you know what newds means? Because if you do then you are implying that you would like to post a naked picture of urself. And you posting a newd of urself on this site would most likly get you banned.

This will explain a lot…

http://www.sonikempire.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10026/normal_DSCF5730.JPG

[quote=“yeamabu”"]

What does newds mean?!?!

[/quote]

copying my line kevin???

haaay

hahaha kev you homo

what’s up

whats more gay?
pink stuffed animals or talking on the phone all day?!?!
Juuuuuuust kidding.

I saw the title and was like :eek:
I have to see what people say/post

BTW, welcome :wave: