What is style? by PJB

Yeah, I will. I got a $40 voucher from them and Ill get paid by my work for the rest.

pjb lacks style. we all know this already. thread is about NYE, not jury duty with PJ biz

I stayed home on NYE. I fell asleep and woke up just in time to hear Dick Clark skip 13 when he was counting down until the ball drop.

youre lame dude

yeah, maybe. I stayed totally sober too. Not one beer.

Really I didnt feel like going anywhere. I hate going out on big party nights where theres cops everywhere and tons of people out.

see now i dont think u hate it at all, but rather didnt get invited to any so cover it up with the term hate.

maybe u should just come out and have some fun. it would be good for u.

dont drive drunk, dont worry about cops. simple.

now quit it with this debbie downer posting you ALWAYS do. we understand you have no social life, and lack the ability/desire to hang out with people in a social situation. we cannot change who you are. but i know im sick of seeing/hearing/reading about it.

im pretty sure i made you a thread a while back just for posting your tangents in.

Ford Tough Guy: Looking for a cushy ridin’ lady

I like my truck. It can be a lot of fun. Matchbox cars are the best thing on the planet, except my truck. I don’t have ANY social life at all. I am looking to change that with a female partner. Looking for anything on legs, that can cook. But don’t complain about my facial hair in the sink. I don’t have time for girls like that.

I like Santa Claws.

Ad ID: 937507-3874

There was nothing to get invited to. I had a few friends call me and see if I was doing anything and said no and they said they werent doing anything either.

omg!!!win!!!

You guys are terrible

so your friends are just as socially inept as you are?

Im not saying Id be driving drunk. I just hate all those check points and getting pulled over for no reason just because Im out on one of those nights. Its happened to me before and I didnt have one drink. Id just rather not deal with that.

no, not really. Some have kids so its hard to make plans. One has a crazy wife that doesnt let him out alone and shit like that.

weak excuses… ok hang on, new thread coming. seriously. hold on

step 1. go to xgates for some new duds. me and adam will help u out

step 2. shave face and wash hair

step 3. go to bar with studs like me and adam.

step 4. have a few brews to get loose

step 5. talk to some females

step 6. buy one a drink and try not to act like a total creeper

step 7. ask on date

step 8. b4 asking her over take down all the god damn match box cars!!!

step 8.5. fuck it, just come to my house to bang her

step 9. punch holes in condom

step 10. baby daddy and set for life!

1. no money for clothes right now although I did get some for christmas
  2. not like Ive got a beard now, just a few days without shaving. I wash my hair daily.
  3. I suppose I could
  4. that usually helps me but then I turn into a drunken idiot sometimes
  5. Ive done that before but dont get anywhere. Usually thats ok though
  6. Ive done that before too
  7. tough for me
  8. that will take hours. Theres thousands of them.
    8.5 I dont want that on a first date. Im not into random whores.
  9. wtf?
  10. guys always get screwed in those deals. I dont want kids and cant afford child support.

pjb. just get a visectomy. tell the doctor youre looking out for all of mankind by doing it.

visectomy = win?

really I dont even have to worry about that at this point.