collar poppin

went to the fair the other day and saw a guy with a pink polo shirt. yes, the collar was popped and yes, it had an aligator on it. as i passed i said, “why do you do that with you collar?” he replied, “dude…it’s called style.” and i smerked, turned around, and kept going. THANK GOD I’M NOT JACK! lol

did You have to post this? LOL

i think it’s funny how opinionated everyone is on this subject.

karma’d

in before 8 pages

this thread wont make it past 20 posts

guess being in a city with style, you don’t see that kind of stuff around here :slight_smile:

how pretentious do you have to be

Good thing.
Real Good Thing.

lol

Popped collars are only sexay if they’re on leather jackets. And those leather jackets are on the Fonz. http://www.99smiles.com/cool.gif

<<<94wvwglxvr6
i was in the back of john and mary’s breakin boxes and i saw a guy walking with a pink shirt on, collar popped. i leaned against the screen and screamed “PUT DOWN THE COLLAR” he turned around, he was on his cell phone and just kept looking at me, turning his head over each shoulder about 34827589423758 times. fuck that kid…

^^ would be funnier if it was newman.

still funny though.

-Nick

“its called style” :lol: :rofl:

I’ve seen kids 2x pop collars… Iv’e seen people wear two polo shirts BOTH with popped collars… I sound old when I say this but… Silly silly kids.

Damn I thought this collar poping thing was to show that you’re drunk. :banghead:

X…

or for killin Supras.

i popped my collar just to make this post.

and hot damn do i look good

wow, if it can make you look good… everyone, even i will try it

YAY!

edit: I, inadvertantly, bought slightly “distressed” jeans today. I’m debating whether to take them back. Tear, I like the color. Why must they have those 3 little rip things why why why

You should have thrown somthing at him. Damn pink shirt collar popin fags should die in a fire.