what is this new stuff ...

So i should disable the ability to send pictures?

just junk pics

just everything but junk pics

htf can i send full moon then

well i couldnt get pictures at school, so im not worried about it. said i didnt have the needed plugin for it and when it searched it found nothing.

gone?

ROFL that was quick lol

i still have it

still active.

you can not IM a member unless that member is online at the moment.

also, if a member is set to “invisible” the link / button will not show up even when they are online.

for example - skunk is online right now, but set to “invisible” so you cannot click on the IM button in one of his posts.

:wink: see someone has figured out the system. I guess it takes some smarts to become a mod.

There are more specifics to the system, but i am too worried about customizing it to make a thread about the specifics. Everyone can figure it out the same way that I did.

ok so how come theres a delay sometimes. like today i was sitting in class and i get a txt from someone saying they just got a message now that i sent last week and they have been logged in since then.

its also happened to me where i get random messages from days and days ago.

so whats new now???

nothing new afaik… the database just decided that its wiener and asshole should go on a date.

:lol:

silly admins

Fuck, there were like 3 million spam messages just stuck in limbo on the server, fucking everything up.

Cleared and made sure that they just go away now.

PS sherm, fuck you

haha even god gets 2 posts on the matrix

Double post? :lol:

I didn’t know MySQL databases were such a whore.