what is this??

oh and spray that muffler, with rust-o-leum.

oh damn, well thanks for showing me that, and im gonna get rid of the rust soon :slight_smile:

ya, the exhaust is a monroe muffler special

no it never had a bad history it just never ran right, it was stupid shit that was done by the people that installed it, autocrafting. be happy i fixed the IAC and the vacuum lines. oh and get a p72 ECU for it, the P28 in there doesn’t run exactly right. and i hope that you did not pay more than $2000 for it

you define it as illusion of movement. PERHAPS, they meant it for the opposite…and when they raced, it was like they were standing still (compared to their opponent)

well the person i bought it off of said he did the swap and im giving him payments for the car. the car ran fine when i first drove it then he had the head cleaned and a had a valve job done. the car is running okay but it needs a new knock sensor. so far i have given the guy 1000 for it and i owe him 1700. the vacuum lines on the intake manifold were messed up and i had to fix those. and right now its running a p13 ecu

he did that swap?? did you buy it from a guy in rochester or buffalo, cause the original owner of the car is from rochester and sold this car sometime this past winter. head and valves had less than 5k on it when it was sold previously. So unless he pulled the head to get teh skunk2 stage two head package and swapped with a stock head you got extremely jacked

no and that car was the illsuion of movement, it sat in my parking lot in my old complex for like 8 months not moving.

well the guy i bought it off of is from buffalo. he said that he did the engine swap. when i was waiting to buy the car he put on a new timing belt and he said he had the head sent to napa, where it was hot tanked and got a valve job.

he lied to you, well assuming its still has the H22A

yeah it still has the H22 in it, he also said the car was a southern car

i bought if off of tommiboi

he lied to you, the car was from maryland originally. its my old roommate’s old car.

tell him to show you receipts for everything.

hey i have another question for you impala, was the car in an accident when your roomate had it? because the rear bumper is crooked and i looked underneath the car and the one rail on the car got crunched in, another thing the person didnt tell me about the car.