Why does this place suck so bad lately.

Seems like there has been a huge growth in the retard department around here. So many ppl just making shit worthless posts just to piss ppl off. Can the mods please go through and get rid of the fuck heads around here. Or close the site till spring. Fuck, i have a lot of friends here but im really not wanting to visit the site anymore.

Maybe because your reading the Off-topic section? That’s why it was made in the first place.

I’m with you, its getting out of control.

First the shit with mordark, now brooklyn whos an obvious troll.
the list goes on, and for once, I’m not fucking on it.

STFU NOOB

that being said if nyspeed needs some extra help, I’ll be a mod, people hate me already so no love lost.

Off topic was not made to start threads about nothing at all or just to start problems.

Mindless, we were just talking about this, its terrible this winter. I dont remember it being this bad last winter.
A few people need to just be gone.

I hate girl Honda pants.

But I agree. Keep the shit relevant. I realize this is a FORUM but come the fuck on. Creating posts just to piss others off? Instead of wasting my time, go sit on a dick.

^ Newman and I are just ball busting to get a rise out of people. Honestly I dont give a shit what people wear and Newman gives props IN PERSON to hondas that are done right. They might not be his car of choice but he is a lot different in person then on here and he does know his shit with cars. Same with mindless, hes a good guy in person too, and knows his shit as well, I honestly think that this site is getting weak because the majority of the newer members dont work on their cars or know anything about them, they follow fads and talk shit about what they have read online.

no shit

its the economy doing it

No, newman definately hates hondas lol

and who is littlefoot?

Karters girl.

+1

Ban them all, its utterly fucking ridiculous

oh ok, hi lol

hello. now shhh.
mindless is tryin to get a point across :stuck_out_tongue:

Totally agree, when I come on internet on a serious forum like NYSpeed I want everyone to just talk about serious engine rebuilding stuff nothing else.

Ban everyone who is not talking about serious stuff like me please.

Its winter in Buffalo. People are bored and sitting in their houses, carry on.

And there is the problem. too many people who don’t appreciate what this site is

The Honda thread was funny and somewhat useful in a weird way. The Brooklyn/mordak threads are worthless/annoying and create problems that are completely useless and unwarranted.

Those kind of people and threads need to be regulated but there is a lot of pointless noob hate that just shits up threads that would have disappeared if they were ignored.

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/9987/original/internet_serious_business_framed.jpg