Am I just seeing things in a new light? Or...

…has everyone gotten really cranky lately? When Howie asked me to be a mod and I agreed, I sort of agreed to myself to hold myself personally responsible for doing what I can to keep the bullshit to a minimum, so I can’t tell if I’m just seeing things in a new light or if things really are different lately.

I mean, it all started with the classifieds. Lots of people hated it, but whatever. You’re entitled to express your dissatisfaction with it. Fair enough.

But it just seems like the bitching didn’t stop and now everyone is here just to cut each other down. I suppose some of it can be attributed to wintertime boredom, but it seems worse than that.

So which is it? Typical wintertime boredom and I’m just being overdramatic? “Ooh I’m a big bad mod now. This is all my responsibility to fix.” :cjerk: Or is everyone really being miserable to each other lately?

yes, i’ve noticed this recently too.

Buffalo weather must be getting everyone down lately because I’m happy in Vermont :slight_smile:

People are miserable on here.

its not my fault blame my period

From mod to psychiatrist, Don’t bother trying to fix the chaos… just let it happen

NO ONE CARES WHERE YOU ARE

Haha I’m just curious if things really have gotten worse or if I have some sort of lame “new sherrif in town” complex. :gay:

and guess what? no one cares where you are. :slight_smile: thanks for letting me know. crabby. Much love from the girl in Vermont.

I’m sitting on the toilet shitting my brains out… of course im crabby… This sucks!!!

:lol:

you notice it more because now it’s your problem to deal with.

Vermont is no better, trust me it will get old. I should know, grew up there.

wintertime boredom

:clap:

If you ever come back to the area (I see Rutland) - we’re in South Burlington - let me know! So far, so good here though with a busy schedule.

i remember when this started, all this talk of democracy and the users being able to change and grow the forum how they wanted

classifieds get changed, 90% of the users dont like it

we can express our opinions, but they don’t matter, it is what it is

i guess huk, oops wait i mean howie calls all the shots

which is why we have a shitty pathetic main page

no banners

no features

and busted ass classifieds

so yeah as a whole i think users are a bit crabby

Case in point. Totally uncalled for. :shrug:

But wait, I’m a mod now. Should I ban these guys for being assholes? (That’s a rhetorical question. Don’t answer it.)

Oh quit being bitchy cause you’re not a moderator anymore… Get a life and stop making up lies

see, you missed it, i bitched constantly about it in mods only, but never complained in public out of respect

so this is nothing new…

but thanks for jumping on the hate bandwagon

How am I an asshole?

No one fucking cares where the fuck she lives…

No one cares that she is getting fucking married and feels the need to mention it whenever…

BAN THEM BOTH!!

NO ONE CARES THAT YOU ARE A MOD EITHER!!! AND NO ONE GIVES A SHIT THAT SHE IS IN VERMONT!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO I’M ENGAGED MY FIANCE CAN READ YOUR PMS WHO THE FUCK CARES

OMG ITS A WOMAN ON NYSPEED LETS ALL PROTECT HER… I MIGHT BE ABLE TO HANG OUT WITH HER AND CATCH A NIP SLIP