Public Response to Karter

Since you first registered here you’ve had problems with anyone and everyone. You make this same argument year after year, with different members, moderators, etc. But it’s just the same sad song man.

I’m responding to this in public because it’s soooo old. You send a PM like this one, or start a thread bitching every winter at least. You tell us you understand the problem is you, then claim it’s not, then understand, then get mad, etc.

Here is my advice; quit posting OT. Stick to car stuff. Get out of the house and off the web once in a while. Show up to an NYSpeed meet. Make friends from here in real life. But more importantly learn to be passive. If you truly don’t care what other people think, don’t respond to them. Ignore them or use the ignore function.

Don’t tell me what my motivation and goals for this forum are when you clearly don’t know me personally and we’ve never had a discussion about it.

I can’t help you and after this I’m done trying. :violin2:

:tup: to onyx

Respect is not something that can be demanded, it is something that must be earned.

So the site dropped in web traffic?

I met Karter when I bought a monitor off him and he seemed like a decent guy. Online though he’s like a 4 year old with his little temper tantrums. Sometimes it’s hard to tell if he’s just trolling or if he’s a giant douche.

Lol. I’m sure I prompted that message.

Sorry Josh. But I really think he’s awful!

And Karter, it’s Josh’s fucking forum. Don’t be a pussy. If you like s10forums more, go post with the rest of the morons there

Same here, bought a few things on multiple occassions. Cool to talk to in person, not so much online.

He knows I can box! So check it out, it’s like this, if I lose, winner takes my car clean and clear. But if I win, I take the cash, and I take the respect!

lol why should Karter get any respect

to ONYX’s reply:

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9235/thisgameistoughp1.gif

^Holy shit that gif is amazing.

Onyx, that response was so Sheen

so am i a moron too because i frequent s10racer or because im into s10’s? theres tons of knowledge there, engineers and fabricators. guys that are cutting 1.20 60fts on leaf spring stock frame s10’s on traction bars that they designed them selves with just a 275 drag radial tire.

i will admit the atmosphere there is awesome. no one has anything stupid to say, if its anything negative they have a valid reason as to why and offer suggestions on what to do instead. however thats not something youll see on every site, and s10racer is strictly for guys that like building and going fast in s10’s. yes nyspeed has some douches, but youll get that anywhere. some of the commenting on here really should stick to the off topic discussion. most people do but there are a select few that dont.

if you dont like what someone does, ignore it or ask why if you have a valid reason to think otherwise. dont just say thats stupid or retarded.

X2

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Problem: Being a pussy
Solution: Don’t be a pussy.

Seems like most of the time people have a problem it’s because they’re a pussy

LOL that PM is so hypocritical.

You can’t troll and then turn around and preach to everyone that nyspeed should be a tighter-nit / helpful community.

i can see where he’s coming from but you can argue it both ways.

nyspeed is very clicky, if you aren’t part of the “cool” club you dont really fit in…it has been before it was even nyspeed, thats how nyspeed started, a click of people abandoned another forum for this…

there’s a lot of things said that i notice that are uncalled for, but it happens and the people with connections get away with it, almost all the time

I can’t really agree with you. I know literally nobody on here and I haven’t had any problems

The reason the cool people are cool is because they’re not some uninteresting fuckstick. As cool people join, they become “cool”. If you’re into lame shit, or you just generally suck, then don’t expect people to think that you’re cool…

People want to be treated like they’re awesome, but haven’t DONE jack shit. Do something cool, maybe people will think you’re cool. So many people on here are just super uninteresting, have no personality and have DONE nothing.

I’m not part of any CLIQUE and I get along just fine. Of course I bump heads with some people, but I don’t really think it’s a huge problem.

personally i haven’t had any “problems” but i do see posts of people just being an ass just for the sake of being an ass. its the typical tough guy behind the keyboard thing, happens everywhere. its just some places have the balls to stand up and not tolerate it, some dont

i’m not saying anything about an argument, i enjoy a good debate…i’m talking about the uncalled for comments and put down that happen from time to time

but its ok, since i’m usually the one to speak up(mainly cause i could care less what people on nyspeed think of me, the ones i’m cool with know me) go ahead and jump on my back!