What the f*ck is this s*it charles V. half ass'd auto repair

im not trying to sway your vote. im just saying that there is another side to the story as always. they arent as garbage as you might think.

Brian

fucking brain fart… i meant impact wrench,and wrote torque wrench (as i was googling for a new digital one) i need more sleep… tabbed browsing screws up my thought process

great, want to buy it? it has tons of new parts… its actually a pretty ok van, its just all the little shit that shouldn’t happen pisses me off. and she doesn’t need such a big vehicle

Anything can happen to any car.Hell we did a honda trans last week that had 66k on it.I do agree the sturt towers rotting suck though.I personaly dont like any jap cars.Ever try taking 1 apart.All the plastic shield bolts are going to snap off.Half the time the bolt heads are rotted and the socket just spins on them.I am not trying to change your mind.Everybody has certain cars the like and has good luck with them.I just dont like everytime i have to work on them they remind me of how cheaply made they are.

:lol: thats awesome

i have too many cars. (6 for just me and 1 for my wife lol) if it was AWD i might think about it but sorry. ill pass.

Brian

thats not even the fastest van either. the fastest is 11.76 with nitrous. like a 50 shot. 11.9 without nitrous.

stock bottom end 2.5L turbo, mildly ported head, ballbearing 50 trim precision turbo.

the 10 sec neon has a stock 4-speed trans with an aftermarket controller. a little tweak here or there inside with some of the valving.

Brian

QFT. When I worked the wholesale auction at West Herr, most domestics were owned by people who treated their cars terribly. Just totally trashed. Import people typically take better care of their cars.

BTW, my dad just recently picked up a 95 Caravan for a winter beater. it has over a quarter million miles on it and runs great! The 2.2/2.5 engines were awesome. I miss my reliant at times. It was so simple.

1000ft/lb IR will do the trick, probably what put it on there too.

I have a buddy selling a snap on one. It has beenused two times

Jam, just drive the thing to a shop and tell them you want the lugs loosened. They can just hand tighten them after. Give them like $10 bucks and you are done. Impact gun is the only way to go. No hand tool will even come close.

False I run into lugnuts I can’t remove with a gun. That is when johnny breakerbar and my fat ass team up.

It’s the cap, as mentioned. PS, I’m on my second Chrysler and I love it. Although, I take care of mine :tup:

Jam i have a pretty good impact if you want to bring it to my place in the city.

Just wait, that rim is probably seized to the hub… happened to me a few tinwes…

once the cap comes off its 18mm

use an 18mm impact socket with a breaker bar pipe combo, stand on if you havent already fucked up the head it will come off (make sure to have someone hold the socket square on the lugnut)

If you rounded the nut already they have kits used to remove wheel locks that you hammer on then remove

+1 there are bolts that my snap on gun can’t free but my 5 foot breaker has no problem

I place the metal jack handle over the 1/2 breaker bar and that has never failed me.

the cheaper fords like the focus has these as well caps fall off all the time,

Today I faced off with lug nuts on a 03 dodge caravan. I pulled out every tool in my arsenal and finally had to go with my air hammer. I’ll post pics tomorrow. I had to air hammer out lug center of the rim. Last possible choice in this case.

im really glad other people have had problems with this kind of shit and im not just a pussy faggot

either way, she drove it home and her dad footed the bill to fix it as usual. i dont even know why i try in the first place, its mainly because i want to try to show him im not just some slacker pizza boy. but i failed. :frowning:

plus on top of all of this her alarm wouldnt stop going off anytime she locked the car. im not fucking with that